Vodafone signal s13 handsworth area

I used to live in Hall Road near the Norfolk. Vodaphone was the only network that could get a signal. I was on O2 and had to run upstairs to take a call. I was a few hundred yards from a transmitter too.

your all unhappy customers, have you told Vodafone about this yet ? complaining on here wont do any good. tell Vodafone.then maybe we can get it sortes out, iam out of contract soon so iam leaving because Vodafone tell me they see no problem.tossers

iam leaving because Vodafone tell me they see no problem

That's why there is no point telling Vodafone, they will never accept there is a problem so maybe it's better to just vote with your feet when your contracts are up.

I live s12 and my signal is really bad ,keeps breaking up or cant i get through , I av used my old phone and it is still the same ,bought a new one ,still the same, got new sim still the same

I called Vodafone yesterday as I am experiencing problems with my phone and tablet which I use for work, they told me its maintenance and should improve end of November.

I've done all those things before and it has no impact at all. I'm just really disappointed in Vodafone, I've been a loyal customer for all these years but the service is just really poor now. The only time my Internet works ok is when I'm at home on wireless, then I don't need it as I have my pc.

Hi caz7,

Thanks for coming back to me.

As you've been unable to resolve things via the first six steps of the troubleshooting guide I linked you to, could you follow step seven so we can look into things further?

your all unhappy customers, have you told Vodafone about this yet ? complaining on here wont do any good. tell Vodafone.then maybe we can get it sortes out, iam out of contract soon so iam leaving because Vodafone tell me they see no problem.tossers

Hi Tier,

I'm sorry to see you're now looking to leave us.

If you need any further help please let me know.

SheffBloke and ivy01,

So we can help you further with your respective concerns could you also follow the troubleshooting guide on our eForum here?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK

I've been on Vodafone now for little over a year and i've had nothing but problems. Time to change I think.

Made them aware for 12 months now paying a contract that i dont use, spoke to ombudesman yesterday vodaphone have until the 2/12/13 to reply which they havent !!!!!

They do my head in try this try that trouble shooting what a complete waste of time just like the customers serive via phone and there shops they are useless creatures

The shop at paeaks which the customer service told me to go to for the forth time complete waste of time they didnt want to know

Hope i win them so i dont have to pay all the contrract of in full

JUST GIVE CUSTOMERS A RIGHT TO CANCEL WITH NO CHARGES VODAPHONE ARE AT FAULT NOBODY ELSE!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 27-11-2013 at 13:46 ----------

hi caz7,

thanks for coming back to me.

As you've been unable to resolve things via the first six steps of the troubleshooting guide i linked you to, could you follow step seven so we can look into things further?

Hi tier,

i'm sorry to see you're now looking to leave us.

If you need any further help please let me know.

Sheffbloke and ivy01,

so we can help you further with your respective concerns could you also follow the troubleshooting guide on our eforum here?

Kind regards,

lee

web relations

vodafone uk

you dont listen to your customers why should i pay for a service that i wasnt getting !!!!

---------- Post added 01-12-2013 at 20:46 ----------

Update from ombudsman

Vodaphone replied said down to the handset very strange as I had 3 iPhone 5 handsets !!!! They won't take £100 of my £200 to pay contracts of lady at ombudsman said they have had loads of complaints and it's very frustrating for them but she will keep trying for me Vodaphone reply as long as we can make the odd call its fine as Vodaphone don't guarantee signal all the time !!!! What a load of crap Vodaphone are same as there customers service and shops

Glad I went on ee and got cash back so can pay contract of have another two with Vodaphone will be doing same with them

Why tell us to re set this and that stop wasting your breath Vodaphone you are a load of crap who don't listen to your customers just rip us all of

my signal is pants too, i used to have sure signal to boost it, but now i just go through my wifi

Lost against vodaphone phone through the ombudesman had to pay my contract of just glad TO get rid of them

THEY REPLIED

YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE THE 3G SWITCHED ON THE PHONE TURN THAT OF AND YOU CAN MAKE CALLS ALL THE TIME WITHOUT THEM FAILING!!!!

WHAT ABOUT WHEN TALKING AND IT CUTS OFF EVEN ON 2G NOT WORTH TALKING TO VODAPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ZERO EVEN IN THERE SHOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOKE JOKE JOKE

NOW ON EE 4G AND BRILL

Hi Tier and helhol,

Thanks for making me aware of your respective concerns.

For further help with network related issues I'd recommend following the troubleshooting guide on our eForum here.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK

Talk is cheap, isn't that the saying.

I'm on Vodafone in Sheffield North and have to make a call at least three times before it connects (sometimes it doesn't). I also miss calls as the phone doesn't ring and then I get a voicemail with a message on saying "I've tried to call you but phone went straight on ans machine".

Also, text messages from me and to me don't go through half the time.

Spent two hours of my life recently on the phone/live chat via computer with foreign call centres to finally get a £50 credit which is useless as it doesn't solve the issue.

Apparently, the issue for me according to V/Fone technical staff, is the fact that three masts in my area are "down" and have been since August 2013.

I stated that I wanted to leave and end contract but as I don't have my handset I can't, apparently. Personally, I'll be leaving and will go down the Sale of Goods act i.e not fit for purpose.

Vodafone are a crock of """"""""""""". Don't use them and ignore the troubleshooting garbage that "Lee" has suggested as clearly it won't fix the masts.

Edited by wassamadda1

That trouble Shute is a load of crap why keeps waisting u breathe telling people it's a load of crap doesn't work

I have one more contract with vodaphone to get rid of one down one to go can't wait it's great having a contract that's doesn't call out etc crap crap crap