Vodafone signal s13 handsworth area

My phone keeps dropping calls, i even bought a new 1 and same problem, swapped sim vodafone sim cards, same problem, vodafone say we have 4g and cant see any network problems, signal goes from hspda to 3g to 2g to nothing in seconds. is anybody else have similar problems around,richmond, stradbroke and handsworth areas ?. iam close to tearing up vodafone contract. i dont care about streaming hd video over 4 g when they cant even manage a basic phonecall over 2g

My phone keeps dropping calls, i even bought a new 1 and same problem, swapped sim vodafone sim cards, same problem, vodafone say we have 4g and cant see any network problems, signal goes from hspda to 3g to 2g to nothing in seconds. is anybody else have similar problems around,richmond, stradbroke and handsworth areas ?. iam close to tearing up vodafone contract. i dont care about streaming hd video over 4 g when they cant even manage a basic phonecall over 2g

hi, I am on voda and I have horrendous problems with dodgy signal and calls ending unexpectedly and I am in stradbroke so you are not alone :roll:

Hi, sorry to hear about that, same problem with O2 but for some reason mods have taken my thread of within 5 mins of it going on with no explanation,

Lets hope this doesn't happen to you,

Good luck and hope you get sorted soon

Thanx

I think all the networks are struggling. So much investment has gone into 4G that 2G and 3G have suffered. It might be worth setting your phone to 2G only if you don't use the internet/email as sometimes a phone can keep latching onto a poor 3G signal when a good 2G signal is present. You shouldn't have to but it may be the only way short term

Were on o2 with our work phones based at Woodhouse Mill and the signal is atrocious.

hi, I am on voda and I have horrendous problems with dodgy signal and calls ending unexpectedly and I am in stradbroke so you are not alone :roll:

Hi Tier and helhol,

Thanks for making me aware of your respective concerns.

For further help with network related issues I'd recommend following the troubleshooting guide on our eForum here.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK

Hi Tier and helhol,

Thanks for making me aware of your respective concerns.

For further help with network related issues I'd recommend following the troubleshooting guide on our eForum here.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK

Yeah tier and helhol go to vodafone's forum and find out what you're doing wrong as it can't possibly be their fault. (Even though they were fined recently by ofcom for not covering enough of the uk with 3G.)

We've signed up for another two years. I've no idea why (not my idea either but that's a whole different story;))

Phone and complain, maybe they'll offer you a reduced price sure signal?

I've got one as there's no signal at all in my house, works brilliantly

Yes lee vodafone thankyou, you are as helpfull as the customer services. i have tried everything, now its up to vodafone to find out what the problem is, thats your job !i have spoken to vodafone who say there is no problem and will only look into it when enough people complain. told them iam not paying them anymore until its sorted. what is sure signal then ? think its my only option

Hi, I am at my wits end with O2 so I wonder if the customer service team at all the phone call centres use the same script? As every time I ring up about dropped calls u get the same answers such as "we're looking into it" But it never seems to get resolved.

The other one is " it says in your contract that we can not guarantee 100% coverage" or something to that wording, not sure as I fell asleep after reading the 67th page!!

Would be nice if we had some feedback from vodaphone or O2 on these issues in sheffield, but I guess we are only the little people,

Sorry about the rant but again got nowhere with O2 and very frustrated,

Thanx.

Edited by j spendalot

Yes lee vodafone thankyou, you are as helpfull as the customer services. i have tried everything, now its up to vodafone to find out what the problem is, thats your job !i have spoken to vodafone who say there is no problem and will only look into it when enough people complain. told them iam not paying them anymore until its sorted. what is sure signal then ? think its my only option

Hi Tier,

Thanks for coming back to me.

To enable me to investigate things further could you email me with your details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - FAO Lee in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To make sure it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK