Can we be dragged down any further

I suppose a crumb of comfort in all this is that at least you know he loves football, and understands rivalry and loyalty. Rather than just being a 'suit'.

So why do you have to mention then ?

For the simple reason if I hadn't someone else would, and rather me than someone from S6, plus sick of the good name of my beloved club being tarnished, is that good enough for you?

I mean it was on TV, hardly locked on page 18 of the Metro.

---------- Post added 14-11-2013 at 11:02 ----------

Pete,I'm afraid i too had youthful indisrections at football matches so i can't really slag him off,anyway as i see it ,he has put it all behind him and has turned his life round so it doesn't really bother me.Now if he admited he was a closet Leeds fan :rant::rant::rant: well that would be different.

Nigel, I think we all did mate, but not many of us ran with a gang that wanted to kill others fella.

Isn't that footage 8 years old?

I also hear it is talking about when he was younger too,

Granted it's not great, but hardly anything to be worried about.

I once threw a half eaten pie on the Kop floor.

Man, I've waited years to rid myself of that....,

yesterday's sun said a "top football club" Oo

We can all joke, but what amazes me is that people are willing to accept it Mel if he's putting money in, sorry I never envisaged the club I love would stoop so low.

It just goes to show now that there are zero morals in football, I'm talking about a club I was watching like lots on here, before some had taken the 1st sip on mummy's teat.

We can all joke, but what amazes me is that people are willing to accept it Mel if he's putting money in, sorry I never envisaged the club I love would stoop so low.

It just goes to show now that there are zero morals in football, I'm talking about a club I was watching like lots on here, before some had taken the 1st sip on mummy's teat.

OI, GET SOME BLEEDIN WORK DONE THEE:hihi:

Hows tricks Pete, all good I hope?

As for this guy, who cares, and why care, its all in the past, leave it there and take his money,

"...he has put it all behind him and has turned his life round so it doesn't really bother me"

Ditto, does it really matter

Very very very old news but it keeps some people talking.

Anyone heard of the dodgy situation regarding Carlos Tevez's registration and third party ownership? :)

OI, GET SOME BLEEDIN WORK DONE THEE:hihi:

Hows tricks Pete, all good I hope?

As for this guy, who cares, and why care, its all in the past, leave it there and take his money,

No mate I'm old school, but it seems that nowadays it's old hat, I'm not bad mate getting better slowly, but not 100%.

Good Morning All:)

Just passing through the mucky mire to wish you all a happy festive period. Nice to see Sheffield united still creating negative stories in the national newspapers.

I might nip back this way soon to see if anything's changed, I know how much you miss me. :love::wave:

Good Morning All:)

Just passing through the mucky mire to wish you all a happy festive period. Nice to see Sheffield united still creating negative stories in the national newspapers.

I might nip back this way soon to see if anything's changed, I know how much you miss me. :love::wave:

That's because we don't know which other names you post under pal, like a few others on here :hihi:

Will you be commenting on anything happening at S6? (for once)..........