Virgin fibre optic broadband

Anybody having any problems for the last few days?.My broadbands never been any trouble at all until the weekend gone.Now its slow and then fast .I checked it on broadband speedtest it first showed 30 mb then shot to 70 mb .It stops then when you wiggle the mouse it starts again .Is it the broadband or my computer.Any help appreciated. thanks

If it stops when you wiggle the mouse, it's likely your computer.....

Do you know what windows and web browser you're using?

and do you know the specification of your computer?

yes i have windows 7

and a i5 -2300 [email protected] ghz

with 16 gb ram

with fire fox thanks

Try it in another browser, your computer should more than handle the task...

but if it pauses and stutters when moving the mouse, it's not going to be Virgin that's the problem...

Not running logitech mouse by any chance?

I've been getting some weird stuff off Virgin in the last few days (since last Friday to be exact), pages failing to load and not just random ones, common ones like Facebook, Google, BBC etc. Usually, after a while, it starts working again but sometimes I have to boot the router. Other pages are loading fine during this time.

Was using a D-link 655 wireless router with the Virgin "Super" hub running in modem mode so assumed a problem with the D-link. Switched the Virgin hub back to router mode and have my main tower plugged directly into it but it still happens.

Still going through my self-diagnosis at the minute but it's looking like it's on the Virgin end. Anyone else suffering or is it just me that's special ? :*( (am on 60Mb broadband if that makes any difference)