Walking Around Sheffield > All I Smell Is Weed!!

Does anyone know if you can get this kind of stuff for electronic cigarettes ... as in juice? I'm not talking crystal meth here. Would it smell? :huh:

So smoking pot and working machinery is ok? Do you drive during or after a smoke? Is that ok?

no but i know plenty of people who do and they still drive better than some of the sober people!!!!!

If they want to smoke it let them. Why does it matter to you?

Does anyone know if you can get this kind of stuff for electronic cigarettes ... as in juice? I'm not talking crystal meth here. Would it smell? :huh:

nope it wouldn't smell much if it was a pharmaceutical extract.

GW Pharma already make a sublingual preparation with about the same CBD/THC balance as moroccan hashish, that has very little smell. The smell of weed tends to come from the congeners, other aromatic plant terpenes and waxes, burning off.

Because Propylene Glycol (efluid) is an alcohol, THC/CBD should be able to dissolve reasonably well in it.

Next time you see someone smoking an e-cig, it might be an e-spliff - there's no way you can tell.

nope it wouldn't smell much if it was a pharmaceutical extract.

GW Pharma already make a sublingual preparation with about the same CBD/THC balance as moroccan hashish, that has very little smell. The smell of weed tends to come from the congeners, other aromatic plant terpenes and waxes, burning off.

Because Propylene Glycol (efluid) is an alcohol, THC/CBD should be able to dissolve reasonably well in it.

Next time you see someone smoking an e-cig, it might be an e-spliff - there's no way you can tell.

Just asking like. I bought some hash last Christmas to see if it'd help relieve stress from my tinnitus. It didn't really do anything and stank the house out so chucked it in the bin.

I may try it again though and thought that e-cigs may be the way to go?

I wonder how easy it'd be to make my own 'juice' ... could I just dissolve some (finely ground) hash into a bottle of standard juice, or is it more technical? :huh:

If they want to smoke it let them. Why does it matter to you?

Agreed. I bit of weed helps some peeps. It's just the openest that gets my goat.

Just asking like. I bought some hash last Christmas to see if it'd help relieve stress from my tinnitus. It didn't really do anything and stank the house out so chucked it in the bin.

I may try it again though and thought that e-cigs may be the way to go?

I wonder how easy it'd be to make my own 'juice' ... could I just dissolve some (finely ground) hash into a bottle of standard juice, or is it more technical? :huh:

I've not had much success TBH.

The problem is that thc is solid at room temperature, and doesn't dissolve well in polyethylene glycol (NOT PROPYLENE GLYCOL as I mistakenly said earlier).

Basically, it's going to get messy and wasteful.

I think the way to do it would be to crumble your material into a small amount of rectified spirit (literally a few millilitres) and leave it to stand in a sealed container for a few days in a warm place, shaking occasionally.

Then let the solution settle, and remove the clear top layer with a syringe and needle. You could then add this tincture to your e-cig fluid dropwise. You'd need to feel your way forward on dosage - start small, and work your way up.

A drip-tip e-cig, rather than a tank or cartridge based one might also make it easier and less wasteful, as you can drip in a few drops of enhanced fluid to see if the dosage is about right without having to fill up a whole tank.

If you want to try thc for your tinnitus without stinking the house out, try a vapouriser! - This one is by far the best and most discreet - http://www.magic-flight.com/ (but not the cheapest).

My £0.02p

I never smell weed in Cex, but there is an odour of B.O. in there - that's why I try to avoid the place

and that's just the staff!!!

I smell it a lot walking my dogs - youngsters in the park smoking it all the time!

Please forgive my ignorance, but what is Cex?

The shop on High Street that sells and buys games/phones etc.

The shop on High Street that sells and buys games/phones etc.

Thanks for that, I've been racking my brains for days but could not come up with an answer. I'm going in town this afternoon so will have a look.