Re-upholstering chairs in Sheffield

I have 6 dining room chairs and would like different fabric on the pads.

According to Kirstie Allsop I could do this myself but I am unconvinced.

Anyone know anywhere I could take the pads, pick some fabric and return a week or so later to pick 'em up?

Cheers!

Ian Whitehead Contract Furnishing Ltd in Attercliffe (nr Don Valley) 0114 2490050, ask for Phil Kidder

hi I have have recovered my own chairs in the past im a sewing machine and can make allsorts I have all so recover scooter seats , if they are stapled on then i can do them if it is proper re upholstery with stud trim then i carnt but if u would like me to take a look messaged me to arrange on 07930351853 thanks katrina x I will be going off line now to go to go to parade in town x

shop at hillsbrough sells every thing you need......

Are they pads as in pads that are separate to the chair and tie on, and cushion a hard built in seat? Or cushioned pads that once removed leave no seat on the chair? I have the latter and recovered them myself yesterday, very easy job!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Hi

I had some done at a little shop on common side in Walkley. Very good. Take care the new material is not too thick and still fits in the hole.