Stolen I phone from Westfield sports centre halfway

If you need any tech (obviously free)help I work in city centre and will happily show you guys how to check if they are on icloud please pm me. I really hope you get them back.

Thank you Grayham, that is so kind of you. I will speak to her tomorrow and see if she needs the support. Thanks Di x

If you need any tech (obviously free)help I work in city centre and will happily show you guys how to check if they are on icloud please pm me. I really hope you get them back.

Top man. :thumbsup:

Hi all

Just want to say that one of my employees had her phone taken last Thursday at Westfield Sports School swimming baths at Halfway Sheffiled.

I realise that some people need to do such things as they struggle to feed kids, pay bills etc which we all understand.

Please dont feel you have to make excuses for the scum that did this, i for one dont understand at all,as a family we have struggled to pay bills and cut back to feed ourselves etc,none of us would ever dream of stealing someone elses belongings.

I admire your statement as you must be much more forgiving than i myself would be.

I hope you get the phone back.

The iphone won't have been stolen to pay a bill or feed some kids, it would have been sold off on the cheap and used to buy another hit or a few cans of lager.

Hi All

The lady has followed the advice given on here and after a bit of trial and error she has managed to retrieve her photographs which is great news, she wants to thank you all for the advice a good wishes.

Re the person who caused this upset, all I can say is try to change your ways as 'what goes around comes around'

Thank you all for your help and advice and a big thank you to Grayham for his/her generous offer, this post shows there are more good people than those who are not so good out there.

Thanks Di x

Great news, now wouldn't it be great if the thief somehow gets an electric shock off the phone or it blows up in their face :hihi:

Really pleased to see this!! That's great news!! And no problem at all!! Always willing to help out where I can xx

well done grayham!

Thanks Grayham, if we can ever help you please let us know. We would be more than willing to help you and others on this thread, thanks everyone, we hope you all have a great life and a brilliant Christmas. You never know Santa may even bring her a new phone he he thanks Lv Di x

lesson to be learned dont take valuable items to gyms and sports centres,lock them in your car or leave at home