Remembrance Sunday-time service?

What time will the service be tomorrow in town?

The parade starts at 10.49 and the service starts with the 2 minutes silence at 11am

Did many attend? I hope so.

I didn't manage to get to it, but I feel its so important the event should be commemorated.

I watched the very moving Festival of Remembrance on TV yesterday.

Arrived there about 10.45, seemed very busy - though I haven't been for quite a few years.

Went to represent my Dad and support all who have given their services on our behalf.

My Dad passed away this year and never missed a Remembrance Sunday service - hopefully I can pass on the tradition to his Grandchildren.

Arrived there about 10.45, seemed very busy - though I haven't been for quite a few years.

Went to represent my Dad and support all who have given their services on our behalf..

My Dad passed away this year and never missed a Remembrance Sunday service hopefully I can pass on the tradition to his Grandchildren.

Yes they deserve our gratitude.

And its such a fitting tribute to your dad that you were there to represent him.:)

went there for first time today

after all the fuss in the summer around Barkers Pool it was today when the real Sheffield People turned up.

And did us proud .

There was a good crowd there this morning which was good. I was playing in the band & as we marched away through Barkers Pool there seemed more people than in previous years. Good to see a large turnout to support.