How Do I Do A Family Tree

I am.interested doing My Family Tree of the Gross Family. Lowe Family. Carter Family. Collins Family And Mackinnon Family I know Surname Lowe came from Staffshire I am interested how people used to live in the old days need some advice how to get started please Thankyou

I am.interested doing My Family Tree of the Gross Family. Lowe Family. Carter Family. Collins Family And Mackinnon Family I know Surname Lowe came from Staffshire I am interested how people used to live in the old days need some advice how to get started please Thankyou

Start at yourself and work back, ask relatives for information, they don't live forever get in now, use family genealogy sites and ask for help when you need it.

Last comment true don't jump the gun work from yourself, collect details from existing birth & marriage certificates, cross check electoral roles etc. the internet, sometimes for a fee, supplies loads of leads & information. More information leads to easier access to more..etc..

Unless you only want to note a few members of your tree, you are likely to need to use some software to organise it for you. There are free ones or you can buy one - either way, it is worth looking into.