Marine found guilty of murder

Havn't read this so maybe its been said but where's the Talibans Geneva Convention,an eye for an eye.

Are you suggesting we lower ourselves to their level? What a stupid idea.

Are you suggesting we lower ourselves to their level? What a stupid idea.

No I'm suggesting give him 1st aid let him go then let him blow us up or shoot some Kenyans

No I'm suggesting give him 1st aid let him go then let him blow us up or shoot some Kenyans

What do you think of the fact that this marine has been done for murder?

Do you think he should have been let off?

Afghanistan along with Pakistan was and still is the home of terrorism

Did you enjoy the 100% executions of women that took place in the middle of Kabul football pitch every Saturday for all the disgusting charges that the Muslim Taliban contrived?

No doubt you enjoyed the young girl being shot in the head or seeing the Twin Towers collapse.

All at the bidding of the Afghan Muslim controlled Taliban Al Quaeda.

I believe it was said at the time that the twin towers collapse may have been in revenge for US meddling in Israel.

Edited by esme
Quote tags

No I don't but I also say make sure they can't hurt you,I wonder how many soldiers have had kindess repaid by being killed.

No I don't but I also say make sure they can't hurt you,I wonder how many soldiers have had kindess repaid by being killed.

The marine who killed the guy said he thought he was dead - and therefore he can't have represented a threat.

The marine who killed the guy said he thought he was dead - and therefore he can't have represented a threat.

But he wasn't dead.

But he wasn't dead.

Exactly - and the marine knew it too, which is why he said what he did and shot him - and hence his quite proper murder conviction.

Exactly - and the marine knew it too, which is why he said what he did and shot him - and hence his quite proper murder conviction.

wrong wrong totally wrong, who cares if the taliban was alive he didnt deserve any mercy! the taliban show no mercy to our troops! do unto others as they would do unto you! hopefully this brave marine gets the chance to appeal the conviction and soldiers on the battlefield do what needs to be done.

But didn't know for sure, so did the sensible thing and made sure, he was found guilty and locked up top appease people like you.

wrong wrong totally wrong, who cares if the taliban was alive he didnt deserve any mercy! the taliban show no mercy to our troops! do unto others as they would do unto you! hopefully this brave marine gets the chance to appeal the conviction and soldiers on the battlefield do what needs to be done.

So we should pull out of the geneva convention, something that has protected our soldiers for decades?

But didn't know for sure, so did the sensible thing and made sure, he was found guilty and locked up top appease people like you.

No, he was found guilty and locked up because he murdered a defenceless man.