Sign in to follow this  

Stagecoach In Yorkshire

i have to catch the bus to and from chesterfield and it is the worst bus service (727) that i have ever used.

late, don't stop, narky drivers, dirty and crap bumpy buses- and its not cheap

stagecoach scum!:loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

i have to catch the bus to and from chesterfield and it is the worst bus service (727) that i have ever used.

But do you complain?? I hope so i get fed up of ppl who moan but wont complain because 'they wont do anything'. Make sure you complaint goes via the PTE.

Remember the 727 Sheffield to Chesterfield is a Limited stop service were as the 43 & 44 pick up and set down at all stops.

The Drivers on 727 will only observe these stops in Sheffield:

Meadowhead(Norton hotel) Woodseats(Cobar Road & Scarsdale Rd),Valley road, Heeley Bridge, Eyre St and Paternoster Row.

i do realise that - i have got this bus, under various guises for 11 years.

i think i may have worked that out - doh!

they do NOT like the valley road stop!

Yes but they are stagecoach east midland buses not stagecoach in yorkshire buses.

they still suck the same sperm that satan spews from the depths of hell, via their mega(EVIL)rider schemes!!:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

they still suck the same sperm that satan spews from the depths of hell, via their mega(EVIL)rider schemes!!:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

ok lol:hihi:

isn't there a link between the owners and some extreme right wing religious nutters in the states?

i've heard that they're quite a homophobic company.

Erm, dunno where you heard that!!

Brian Souter made a personal decision to donate £500,000 to the campaign against the repeal of Clause 28, based on his deep religious convictions.

He is a member of the Church of Nazarene, an austere branch of Methodist evangelism. Television, alcohol and smoking are discouraged.

He says he isn't homophobic, just that he doesn't want homosexuality promoted in schools, by local authorities. He also believes that capitalism is greed.

Having previously been "inside" Stagecoach, through different parts of the business, I would say that they are far from a homophobic company.

Everyone has the right to their own personal views, even if you don't agree with them. He is also an excellent businessman and strategist, except for when they boo-booed buying Coach USA, but the main cause of that downfall was 9/11.

Turning back to the local issues, I hope Terrier and Tracky don't lose their "local" feel. Its a shame that another "Yorkshire" company has become part of a larger, national group. Modern times need better solutions, and I think the Supertram/Terrier/Quality Contract era could be the start of something decent for Sheffield.

Stagecoach Express (the 727) etc., is a former shadow of what the grand network was back in the 1990's. Regional Railways growth took away their customers, and the services died off eventually. Pronto (Chessy - Nottingham) is a good example of evolution though, but a lot of that may be down to Trentbarton.

whatever, it's still a crap service - and they never, ever have metro on the bus:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: