Sign in to follow this  

Stagecoach In Yorkshire

I have just being told that no more new buses or repaints can take place until the oft decide if to let stagecoach run the services as road car overlaps the east midlands where stagecoach are the main bus operator so stagecoach might not get traction afterall if they dont we will probabily get arriva buses.

There are some new buses now double decker yno6 reg buses waiting to come to rotherham for the new maltby bus route to compete with first rotherhams busiest route.

That will definitely prove to be an interesting development.

That will definitely prove to be an interesting development.

but like i said no more new buses or old buses can be repainted until the oft have decided if stagecoach are allowed to operate in yorkshire and licolnshire.

this is the same reason why first couldn't buy yorkshire traction.

I have just being told that no more new buses or repaints can take place until the oft decide if to let stagecoach run the services as road car overlaps the east midlands where stagecoach are the main bus operator so stagecoach might not get traction afterall if they dont we will probabily get arriva buses.

In other cases in the Uk sometimes they agree to sell on part of the purchase , so it could sell on roadcar to another company to get around the problem.

In other cases in the Uk sometimes they agree to sell on part of the purchase , so it could sell on roadcar to another company to get around the problem.

oh well thats good then you mean proper sell the company or just sell shares?

It was never offered to First Group

It was never offered to First Group

oh i just assumed it was the same reason as they are the main operator in south and west yorkshire.

I have found some good informative infromation on the travelsy site so if any of you are joining please feel free to talk to me on there i am tango anyway the site is http://www.travelsy.proboards75.com so if you have any information please tell me on their thanks.

Does anyone else have any more news about the takeover?

new buses etc?

Turns out 2 new Solos YM55SVK/L have now gone to Roadcar with the other 2! So much for new buses.

Also told that the old Driver Trainer Nationals have all gone for scrap, as appears to have K108XHG GTL Dart, maybe one that donated engine to 436.

From further infor I guess the new buses in the photos may be for Hull as 11 Tridents at least are due there

stagecoach are evil!!

why are they?

no seriously i want to hear your view.