Tourer caravan on site - fees ??

Hi, my oh is not really interested in towing a caravan and we don't have room for one neither. we would like to keep it on a site at filey/scarborough. where we can go for weekends. how much are the site fees. do you know ? are they the same as a static.

or if any1 else can recommend a nice place to keep 1.

We had our tourer on Muston Grange at Filey about 4 yrs ago. Site fees then were £ 1100 for March to October, they also offered storage over the winter but I am unsure how much that was.

Hi, my oh is not really interested in towing a caravan and we don't have room for one neither. we would like to keep it on a site at filey/scarborough. where we can go for weekends. how much are the site fees. do you know ? are they the same as a static.

or if any1 else can recommend a nice place to keep 1.

I had a tourer on a seasonal pitch at Springfield Farm, Hornsea. The site fees for 2012 were £1700 pa, plus prepayment electricity from a meter. The van stays on a hard pitch and is there until you decide to move off. Occupancy is 12 months although if you pull off between November and March then a storage fee is due. There is club on site which is open weekends.

http://www.skirlington.com/springfield-farm/