Parson cross church on corner

daughter been burnt in eye from the fire very dangerous place to be never going again

My friend also went she said they dodged a firework!

What happened? this is just up the road from me

daughter been burnt in eye from the fire

My friend also went she said they dodged a firework!

I ment was there an accident or people just too close etc. No need to just say what others said

daughter been burnt in eye from the fire very dangerous place to be never going again

Any fire can potentially be dangerous! You can't blame the church if a few embers happen to be blowing about! How about not letting your daughter stand so close to the fire next time?!

Any fire can potentially be dangerous! You can't blame the church if a few embers happen to be blowing about! How about not letting your daughter stand so close to the fire next time?!

I blame god.

I would've thought that the church was most probably one of the safer places to be in Parsonia.

This makes the church seem like something out of a Dan Brown novel ... what's going on over there? :huh::o

Bonfires are dangerous places its a fire, you will get sparks, if you don't like that stay away or well clear.

We used to have fantastic family bonfires when I was growing up sparks and dodging fireworks were half the fun.

Now its all health and safety and compensation.

several people got hurt through someone being stupid it was not just embers off the fire they threw stuff on the the fire causing a lot of people to get out the way quick, the little girl concerned was no where near the fire. also some got hurt with fire works being fired off the church roof. there was no first aider there. no supervision either they where very lucky something really serious didn't happen. luckily the little girl concerned was treated at childrens and will be ok.

Well the OP hardly made it very clear what had happened!