Tackle to Fish - closed?

Hi, does anyone know if they have closed down, went today and they were closed with a note on the door saying contact P & A, which is Poppleton and Appleby, who are insolvency experts

I really hope this isnt so, and that another Sheffield company has gone, so sad.

They have gone into liquidation. If your owed items or money then contact P&A

if this is true i feel for the two lads who ran the shop. i know them and they made every

effort possible to make the business a success.

It is true as i called P&A because i was gonna order something from there then see this so called them to see what the deal was. They will go into liquidation as of 27th Nov.

There will be loads of anglers locally that will miss it when closed, us anglers need to make a conscious effort to keep our shops going through the winter even if it's too cold for some.

There are things I've needed that I have put off buying that I will start buying around now, I normally go every week if I'm not fishing to stock up on bits that I will need when it warms. On top of that if you go on a regular basis information is easier to get.

There will be loads of anglers locally that will miss it when closed, us anglers need to make a conscious effort to keep our shops going through the winter even if it's too cold for some.

There are things I've needed that I have put off buying that I will start buying around now, I normally go every week if I'm not fishing to stock up on bits that I will need when it warms. On top of that if you go on a regular basis information is easier to get.

Aswell as discount ;-)

Are you on about tackle2fish on penistone road ?

I really hope not

yes doug, i've been past on my way to work this week and the shutters are down.

Oh damn, feel for the blokes there, in my opinion that was the best tackle shop in Sheffield, the stock was brilliant , the bait was always damn good , and the tackle.they sold was always great, gutted now, no idea which shop I'm going to use now, probably wickersley, as that is on the way to most of the venues I fish.

i notice bag up angling didn't waste much time putting up a billboard on the verge next to

tackle 2 fish now the shop has shut.

Very saddened to hear this, I always thought the lads there were very helpful and always had time for a chat about venues, methods etc.

i notice bag up angling didn't waste much time putting up a billboard on the verge next to

tackle 2 fish now the shop has shut.

It's at the wrong end of town for me so don't know of Bag Up but you can't blame them for trying,

PS isn't it illegal to just to advertise on council property without permission.