Speed camera on Chesterfield rd.

Yep , i drift over the speed limit like EVERYONE does, so i must be a criminal .

I don't. Just allow enough time.Simple.

Beware of sneaky speed camera when right turning out of Morrisons on Chesterfield rd. 200yds. up on left just near Davyashmore rd round the corner, cant see from main rd so beware.this a 30 limit.i thought snakes were supposed to be sneaky

Thanks.......

Beware of sneaky speed camera when right turning out of Morrisons on Chesterfield rd. 200yds. up on left just near Davyashmore rd round the corner, cant see from main rd so beware.this a 30 limit.i thought snakes were supposed to be sneaky

Well its a totally optional tax, if you wish not to pay the tax then you drive to the speed limit.

Why not drive and look at the speedo?

Ok, you may knock someone over or crash into the back of someone because you aren't looking at the road, but at least you won't be going too fast

I don't. Just allow enough time.Simple.

You're saying you have never speeded?

Theres loads on here say they never do :rolleyes:

Theres loads on here say they never do :rolleyes:

And there are plenty on here who think it's their right to speed, and feel hard done by if they are caught and punished.

Ok, you may knock someone over or crash into the back of someone because you aren't looking at the road, but at least you won't be going too fast

Makes you wonder how learner drivers ever manage to do it, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Well its a totally optional tax, if you wish not to pay the tax then you drive to the speed limit.

Why not drive and look at the speedo?

Or make sure you slow down to the limit before you get to the scamera , which is easy enough as most motorists stand together and flash to warn others of oncoming revenue collectors.

Yep , i drift over the speed limit like EVERYONE does, so i must be a criminal .

Yes you are. You criminalise cyclists (which you have done on many occasions) for running a red light (just like EVERYONE does, yes you included) yet don't appear to hold true to your principles..however, given your continual factless bafoonery I don't think anyone will be surprised.

Meadowhead, not Chesterfield Road.

Charles Ashmore Road, not Davy Ashmore Road.

Try turning right out of Little Norton Lane with cars coming up at 50mph and you'll see why the van is there.

And i thought you were a lawful man !

Where did you get that idea?

Never in a 30 MPH zone because I think that is plenty fast enough. I think the motorway speed limit could be looked at though.