Speed camera on Chesterfield rd.

Beware of sneaky speed camera when right turning out of Morrisons on Chesterfield rd. 200yds. up on left just near Davyashmore rd round the corner, cant see from main rd so beware.this a 30 limit.i thought snakes were supposed to be sneaky

Beware of sneaky speed camera when right turning out of Morrisons on Chesterfield rd. 200yds. up on left just near Davyashmore rd round the corner, cant see from main rd so beware.this a 30 limit.i thought snakes were supposed to be sneaky

It was there sunday too.luckily for me it was facing the front.

That one would have had me a few weeks ago if it wasnt for the considerate , thoughtful drivers coming the other way who were flashing to warn of the oncoming revenue raiser. Those drivers saved me 3 pts and a fine. Luckily motorists tend to stand together as one and warn others when one of these scamera vans is lurking up the road.

That one would have had me a few weeks ago if it wasnt for the considerate , thoughtful drivers coming the other way who were flashing to warn of the oncoming revenue raiser. Those drivers saved me 3 pts and a fine. Luckily motorists tend to stand together as one and warn others when one of these scamera vans is lurking up the road.

And i thought you were a lawful man !

You always make my day with comments like this and your parking ones :hihi::hihi::thumbsup::thumbsup:

---------- Post added 05-11-2013 at 17:24 ----------

Speeding isnt exactly against the law,illegal yeah.

Speeding isnt exactly against the law,illegal yeah.

Errrrrm... . . . .. ok ! :huh:

A full list of all camera's is available online, locations of mobile one's are (usually) posted up a couple of weeks in advance.

http://www.safetycamera.org/home

There's information on:

Fixed Camera sites

Mobile Camera sites

Red Light Camera sites

Community concern camera sites

Yep , i drift over the speed limit like EVERYONE does, so i must be a criminal .

Yep , i drift over the speed limit like EVERYONE does, so i must be a criminal .

You admitted you were driving over the limit, that's an offence, same as me having a spliff i guess, the only difference being i'm labelled scum. :)

That is a common place for the camera to be.

It was there sunday too.luckily for me it was facing the front.

My friend received a speeding fine when the camera was parked on Chesterfield Rd just up from Homebase.

He thought he was safe because he was on his scooter ( No number plates at the front).

The next time he saw the van he spoke to the operator who showed him the camera on the side of the van which had caught him as he went passed.