Battlefront 3 by DICE

The new Battlefront is being developed by the guys who also do the Battlefield series. No official release date yet but think they're aiming for 2014/15. Anyone else looking forward to this? It should have been here years ago I would have thought, with the success of Battlefront 2; the game that first got me into FPS.

The downside appears to be that it'll only be available for the newer consoles: PS4, XBONE etc., which means I'll have to switch to Sony as no way I'm buying the XBONE.

Think the Game website had it up as summer 2014. Wish they hadn't announced it, and didn't do so until the day before release, I've got months of anticipation now. I'm on Xbox 1 (or will be by then) but what ever format you get it on there'll be little difference to such an awesome game.

I never played any of the others online, just loved running through teams of troopers with zing-sticks flying.

Yep, waiting to coincide it with the release of Star Wars Episode VII, unfortunately. :cry: