New Charity Shop - Ecclesall Road

We are excited to share the news that our very first Charity shop will be opening this Saturday! (9th November)

This shop will play a vital role in raising funds to help us continue our work with cats and kittens in Sheffield.

The shop is located at 285 Ecclesall Road which is opposite M & S and it will be open 7 days a week 10am - 4pm

We will be selling good quality clothing, accessories, books, small furniture, bric a brac, kitchen ware etc. There will also be free refreshments for visitors on opening day.

Any donations of items would be welcome and if you would like to volunteer to work in the shop, please PM for more information.

Thank you

Well done Sheffield Cats shelter, you are amazing. I hope you're very successful, you deserve to be.

Well done Sheffield Cats shelter, you are amazing. I hope you're very successful, you deserve to be.

Thank you for your well wishes :)

I passed it today. Thought I hadn't seen it before.

Wonderful shop need loads of good quality donations x x

a much deserving cause, lovely staff - I've donated a few items over the past few months including some 'cat' themed ones.