Missing jack russell cross in shiregreen *found*

FOUND SAFE AND WELL

Missing Jack Russell cross

Her name is Chelsea she has been missing since 7pm she was last seen heading to Nethershire lane shops following a lady with a pushchair.

Chelsea is micro chipped, she is very friendly and loves to play if anyone has seen her or knows where she is please message me asap.

Thank-you

Here is a picture of Chelsea

1460106_10202562106960651_1554247195_n_zps000370f4.jpg"]1460106_10202562106960651_1554247195_n_zps000370f4.jpg[/url]

Edited by stacey22
found

Sorry about that, I hope you find her soon! :)

A dog was outside my house earlier , mostly white with i think black and brown markings she was bigger than a jack russell though.Really friendly ran off after a man towards sicey avenue.Looked at the pic it was like that only the size making me wonder.

Edited by julie19890
added more

A dog was outside my house earlier , mostly white with i think black and brown markings she was bigger than a jack russell though.Really friendly ran off after a man towards sicey avenue.Looked at the pic it was like that only the size making me wonder.

Thanks for your reply

yeah she is quite big, she's crossed with a alsation

I live on sicey.

I just need to find her its freezing out.

Someones just put her on Facebook as found

---------- Post added 03-11-2013 at 22:25 ----------

I Dont know how to link a fb page do ya wanna give me your contact number & I'll pass it onto the lady on fb

Someones just put her on Facebook as found

---------- Post added 03-11-2013 at 22:25 ----------

I Dont know how to link a fb page do ya wanna give me your contact number & I'll pass it onto the lady on fb

any ideas who as she is not home

It's got to be her. Pictures identical. I've given the lady who's found her a link to this bit she may not be a SF member.

100% certain its her but how the heck do I link a FB page to here so you & finder can contact each other??? Frustrated much.

hya guys the girls is my sister.. and we have been trying to find a way to message you too so using a friends account and i have her at my house could you please contact me on 07974079473 thanks.