Meadowhall bomb scare??

Why do you claim it was a bomb scare?

It was just the first thing that came into my head, I don't know why really. I didn't say it WAS a bomb, I was asking, hence the question marks.

Edited by laurie_lo

BOMBTRACK! Yeah, rage against the machine and all that. Isn't it typical that these days when a fire alarm gets tripped, we all of a sudden assume a terrorist attack?

Why? What's past Poundland?

no one knows, we're all to common and so get herded into Poundland like sheep into a slaughterhouse

no one knows, we're all to common and so get herded into Poundland like sheep into a slaughterhouse

Try the other entrance, the Primark one ;)

No idea what the barriers were for though hahaha

Those barriers come down and then the body bags come out from under the floor. It's true, my mates uncle's budgie told me

SO how does that work?

It says do not enter Meadowhall, and only the people inside Meadowhall can hear the message? So in effect the people who can hear the message are already inside the centre?

So the people outside presumably would not be able to hear the message and end up going inside Meadowhall.

It's quite simple really, as you walk into an entrance you hear the warning and see the lights, and thus you don't enter. what do you think would happen?

It's quite simple really, as you walk into an entrance you hear the warning and see the lights, and thus you don't enter. what do you think would happen?

Maybe it's the power of prayer :roll:

There has been a lot more security in meadowhall lately and they are rather attentive, not just hanging around.

Good time for a bomb Christmas when the place is packed,maximum impact so to speak.

Good time for a bomb Christmas when the place is packed,maximum impact so to speak.

How to make someone feel at ease whilst working/shopping there :roll:

How to make someone feel at ease whilst working/shopping there :roll:
Lighten up catwoman you dont have to shop there ,plenty of pound lands elsewhare.:D

This is a silly non-thread which should be closed, IMO.