Self Employed Mechanic/Auto electrician wanted

Following quite outrageous classic car garage quotes I am seeking a quality self employed mechanic and auto electrician and/or body worker to do the following work on a classic Ford Fiesta 1977 1.1 L in metallic green. Car is MOT'd and on road but needs some TLC. Must be familiar with classic Ford engines and electrics and be able to:

Repair some slight rear end damage to tailgate and bumper and lower rear valance and make good for eventual respray

Supply and fit modern carb unit ie Weber or equivalent etc to replace dodgy original Ford VW carb and set it up for max economy

Electronic conversion of old mechanical ignition system

Set up timing using traditional strobe light (can't find any garage that still has strobe timing lights!) and general tune and service of whole engine.

Supply and fit modern K and N air filter assembly to replace Ford original to compliment new carb unit

Retain original manual choke system unless modern auto carb a better option for economy (to be discussed)

Locate and fix leak either from passenger door seal or windscreen rubber which is slightly perishing

Fit a supplied centre console unit and Connect clock and new stereo to this unit

Fit modern stereo unit and aerial and speakers . Not high end but basic budget only stereo and fit modern standard wiring assembly for stereo units

Fix non working internal heater blower fan

Supply and fit budget alarm system and immobiliser with remote fob.

Supply and fit a standard cigarette lighter power socket as not fitted on this model

Arrange and source best value full external respray (to be confirmed)

I need someone who can work to an exact budget and who can work to high standard at best possible price, plus be efficient so car is not off road for more than absolutely necessary. So far garages have been quoting over 1500 to me (excluding VAT!!) for all this work but I don't have that budget

give me a ring for a chat mate,

i know these cars well.

i also have two of them

sent you a pm with my number

are you mecanically minded could show you how to do all electrical work and mecanics.

are you mecanically minded could show you how to do all electrical work and mecanics.

well sort of but not much experience so would not want to make a total mess of things

You do the bits your comfortable with ill do the rest.