Mother died today

Got a missed phone call tonight from my sister. Returned her call and Knew by the sound of her voice what she was about to say. Had been very sick for a while. Drove straight to the emergency division of the hospital. The sight of her lying there still,lifeless is something that will live with me forever. Put my hand on her forehead not exactly sure why. Stayed five minutes or less,a few by myself. Should have stayed longer but it hurt.

Got a missed phone call tonight from my sister. Returned her call and Knew by the sound of her voice what she was about to say. Had been very sick for a while. Drove straight to the emergency division of the hospital. The sight of her lying there still,lifeless is something that will live with me forever. Put my hand on her forehead not exactly sure why. Stayed five minutes or less,a few by myself. Should have stayed longer but it hurt.

I'm so sorry to hear that MAC33.

Oh hell, I'm so sorry for your loss, I lost my mum a long time ago and I still think of her, try not to be on your own if you can.

(((( MAC33 ))))

Very sorry to read your sad news. Condolences to you and your family for your sad loss.

You sound like you were close.

Cherish the good memories. Her passing will fade away eventually and you will only be left with the good.

Try to look forward to that.

My condolences on your loss.

Peace and love to you and your family. :)

Sorry to hear it. Lost my Dad a couple of months ago, glad I got to see him in time to say goodbye.

Don't beat yourself up for not staying longer, not a right lot you could have done. Treasure the good memories of your Mother.

So sorry Mac33, I lost my mum in March this year I still find myself talking to her.

Sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my dad last year. It's difficult, but I'm sure she will be there watching over you.

sorry to hear that MAC, happens but its not good :( lost my dad a couple of years ago

So sorry to hear this. It's a painful thing to lose parents.

Sorry to hear about the loss of you're Mum. I lost my Dad quite suddenly four weeks ago. Didn't get a chance to say my goodbyes. Hope you're ok. R I P to you're Mum and condolences to you and you're family.x