Vets4pets vetinary practice

Has anyone used the vets4pets at Kilner way?its the one situated inside pets@home.are they any good?

I usually see Alan at beech house but there are no available appointments until Wednesday.

Thanks in advance

I haven't but if it isn't urgent, and you're happy with beech house, i'd wait while wednesday and see the vet who knows you.

We are using the one on Kilner Way for Tess our new Lhasa Apso pup we are collecting on Monday. They are only charging £30 for both injections, as at mo they are doing a deal type thing, got some friends who use them with no complaints (so far).

jt

Well we went...it was £10 consultation fee for new customers.vet seemed nice.

I took both my chihuahua & Dalmatian down as they have both been shaking their heads & scratching their ears.

Cost me £100 for some antibiotics,ear wash & steroid ear drops :-0 it's another £18 each next week for a checkup :0

Well we went...it was £10 consultation fee for new customers.vet seemed nice.

I took both my chihuahua & Dalmatian down as they have both been shaking their heads & scratching their ears.

Cost me £100 for some antibiotics,ear wash & steroid ear drops :-0 it's another £18 each next week for a checkup :0

Ouch! That's a sting.