Gunman opens fire at Los Angeles International Airport

As someone who has used LAX terminal 3 on several occasions when flying with Virgin America and knows the post security layout of the passenger area. Looking at this picture http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/21709480-post62.html it looks like the gunman managed to get all the way to the very far end of the post security screening part of the building, past the shops and the food court. That picture shows part of the main waiting area for passenger by departure gates 31 - 39. About as far away from the TSA screening area as you can get.

For some reason you didn't advocate the death penalty for your fellow Vietnam Vets who murdered hundreds at My Lai. Any particular reason other than you're unashamed hypocrisy?

Since it's quite apparent that the only thing you know about Vietnam is Mai Lai and your tiresome repeating of this subject in all your posts, it's not worth a comment from me.

BTW did you support the death penalty for the Paras who gunned down unarmed demonstrators in Londonderry (UK citizens) on Bloody Sunday? Not one single officer or NCO was even charged.

Hypocrisy comes naturally to you it appears

---------- Post added 02-11-2013 at 18:00 ----------

I'm sure the good gun owning citizens of LA are safe from the critters then .....unless they learn to drive ;)

I'm a good gun owning citizen. I cant speak for the drug dealing gang bangers who actually live in South Central L.A and where most of the shootings occur..

Just out of curiosity have you ever lived in any major US city for any length of time and really got to know that city. I mean socially as well as geographically because you sure give the impression that you have....Not !

---------- Post added 02-11-2013 at 18:03 ----------

Nation of gun toting lunatics.

About as senseless and stupid a comment as me saying that Britain is a nation of binge drinking teenage hooligans and chronic work dodgers

Edited by Harleyman

It's not stereotyping when all i ever hear about america is their gun problems.

Thats not all you hear about America and Americans though is it?

Unless you cheery pick what you listen to, watch or read about the U,S of A.

---------- Post added 03-11-2013 at 09:44 ----------

The only nasty creatures to be found in Los Angeles International Airport earlier today were the ones in possession of the guns.

You mean the police? Or the gunman? Or both?

It is quite amusing that folk who live in a country where there are no creatures in the forests and mountains that might eat you on a hike think they can teach folk who do about whether they need guns or not.
That's odd, I didn't see anything in his post about teaching folk whether or not they need guns

It would be interesting to see what some would think appropriate kit for a hiking holiday in the Serengeti.

You do realise that the Serengeti isn't in America, right?

---------- Post added 03-11-2013 at 12:40 ----------

Since it's quite apparent that the only thing you know about Vietnam is Mai Lai and your tiresome repeating of this subject in all your posts, it's not worth a comment from me.

BTW did you support the death penalty for the Paras who gunned down unarmed demonstrators in Londonderry (UK citizens) on Bloody Sunday? Not one single officer or NCO was even charged.

Hypocrisy comes naturally to you it appears

It would only be hypocrisy if he supports the death penalty for some but not for others

---------- Post added 02-11-2013 at 05:24 ----------

We have mountain lions, bears and coyotes in the mountains just behind our house. People have to bring in their dogs and cats at night because several have been killed and eaten by the coyotes who come down looking for food.

Only last week a neighbour down the road found what was left of his cat... the head, in his front yard. And yes.... if your hiking in the mountains it's wise to bring a pistol or revolver sometimes if there have been reports of mountain lion sightings.

If confronted by a mountain lion it's advisable to raise hands in the air and yell loudly. That usually scares em off (if it's not that hungry). Dont however turn your back and run. Then you become prey to the beast

All that and we're only 30-40 minutes drive to L.A :D

This works with next doors ginger tom too, when it's in my flowers.

There's a stomach sickening, almost a celebration, when something like this occurs in America. It's just plain racism, the new type.

If such an even had occurred in a nation of brown skinned individuals there wouldn't have been the spiteful comments as witnessed on here, from the usual subjects.

There's a stomach sickening, almost a celebration, when something like this occurs in America. It's just plain racism, the new type.

If such an even had occurred in a nation of brown skinned individuals there wouldn't have been the spiteful comments as witnessed on here, from the usual subjects.

There are quite a few brown skinned individuals in America, in fact it used to be owned by a bunch of red skinned ones.

The culprit was a white man obsessed with big government and the new world order. That kind of people tends to be very right-wing and white, a bit like you I'd imagine.

There are quite a few brown skinned individuals in America, in fact it used to be owned by a bunch of red skinned ones.

I appreciate that, I'm sure you understood what I meant though.

The culprit was a white man obsessed with big government and the new world order. That kind of people tends to be very right-wing and white, a bit like you I'd imagine.

I'm neither white, I'm mixed race, or right wing. So you're wrong as usual.

I've seen many American Indians of different tribes but never yet one with red skin.

They dont like being referred to as red skinned either so if you're ever out this way on reservation land be careful otherwise you might just get the haircut of a lifetime :hihi:

Don't you just love the US value system where competition makes one almost at war with one another, and then giving the insecure, paranoid, and not forgetting the psychopaths ....guns...to defend themselves. So children play and kill each other mimicking adult behaviors, led by the police that love a bit of brutality, setting the example for all to follow. Shoot first and then think!

Its nice to see a corrupt culture slowly collapse in on itself....

I've seen many American Indians of different tribes but never yet one with red skin.

They dont like being referred to as red skinned either so if you're ever out this way on reservation land be careful otherwise you might just get the haircut of a lifetime :hihi:

If they can find any hair on my bonce Harley, they're welcome to it!