CB - Is there still anyone using it

Broadsword calling Danny Boy, do you read me?

How dare you!

ssb is going to be legalised in the uk in the near future

Went for an eyeball with with emmaB .17 years later we are still together ... Fun time's were had on the CB..

Went for an eyeball with with emmaB .17 years later we are still together ... Fun time's were had on the CB..

Breaker breakers be warned! My mates wife went to eyeball Black ball and only came back when her husband was out to take away the entire contents of the house.Even the cutlery lol.:love:

The VW van modding community use them a fair bit on meets and road trips.

How many candles are you burning

Fork handles.

God, CB's, used to have on in my house and one in the car back in the late 90's, loved it to start with, but then too many kids got hold of them and mucked about on it too much.

Had an audioline in the car, and a president in the house, could get all over. Regularly went up to Boston Castle in Rotherham, and Castle Hill in Honley, Huddersfield.

theres me davecop im in gleadlessvalley too.theres dave at manor trev john jimbo and others. shops , truckstop at m18.. lam comms at barnsley..knights at kirton in linsey.. hope you have some transport.

Thought this was a thread about Canadablade at first...:hihi::hihi:

theres me davecop im in gleadlessvalley too.theres dave at manor trev john jimbo and others. shops , truckstop at m18.. lam comms at barnsley..knights at kirton in linsey.. hope you have some transport.

Went to Lam at Barnsley (actually Hoyland Common) on Saturday morning. What an alladin's cave. Bought a 5/8 aerial. Will fit it up when I get time. He says that I probably won't need a TVI filter these days, as the TV signals are now digital rather than analogue.

CB like Amateur radio has suffered due to the internet, I go rid of my CB and Amateur equipment some time ago