Help find Sheffield's man's killer - Condolence Book

Let's hope that if found guilty the full force of the law is brought to bear upon the scum responsible for this crime.

Yes, Well done Dominos and again Yes, Shame on the home office and Boarder agency. These people should be fast tracked to the UK, picked up at the airport and taken directly to Sheffield, all taken care of by the government. The few 1000s it would cost is far outweighed by the good it will do for the family.

There was a technical problem with there visa's which was sorted in a matter of hours, very minimill delay,

There was a technical problem with there visa's which was sorted in a matter of hours, very minimill delay,

Thatll teach me for believing the news reports on tv.

They made it sound like the delay could be lengthy. Im very happy to be wrong though and i wish his family a safe journey to Sheffield.

Thatll teach me for believing the news reports on tv.

They made it sound like the delay could be lengthy. Im very happy to be wrong though and i wish his family a safe journey to Sheffield.

I know what you mean, they are expected some time this weekend.

Disgusting that they can't name 17 yr old "for legal reasons". He was obviously old enough to be involved in this heinous crime so should be named!!!

They should be named at any age sad loss

I just hope our famously weak justice system doesn't let this man and his family down,

lets hope not hey

I realise that this is an emotional subject but please do not force us to close the thread by attempting to name any suspects. If you wish to discuss the legal system and other related matters please do so on a different thread.

Yes I have and it names one person but the other cannot be named for legal reasons. As there are various comments above to the effect of the 17 year old should be named it seemed a good time to remind everybody that this is not going to be allowed.

Just wondered, does anyone know the answer to this question?

If a minor in a case such as this (in the eyes of the law at least) turns 18 during the course of the investigation and perhaps trial, can the name then be released? Or does it only matter what age they were at the point of the crime?

Just something which crossed my mind

*just to add I mean can the name be released by the police/newspapers and NOT by SF members - before I incur the wrath of mods :)*

Just wondered, does anyone know the answer to this question?

If a minor in a case such as this (in the eyes of the law at least) turns 18 during the course of the investigation and perhaps trial, can the name then be released? Or does it only matter what age they were at the point of the crime?

Just something which crossed my mind

*just to add I mean can the name be released by the police/newspapers and NOT by SF members - before I incur the wrath of mods :)*

Not sure but I know that in the past judges have said, if it is in the public interest to name them they will.

I agree with Mort, nobody should be naming on here even if they know, if we need to know we'll be told by the press.