Help find Sheffield's man's killer - Condolence Book

How can it be worse,an innocent man is killed wether from Sheffield or anywhere else a family is greaving.

Because you are meant to go out of your way to treat guests well.

So sad and so needless.

R.I.P.

History will eventually turn full circle and people will realize after all the moral high ground arguments that the rope is the only answer for murderous killers that do not bat an eyelid in taking life in this way.They have no value on another human beings life to carry out such an act so why should should we value theirs ........malnly from the sociopath /psychopath types where nothing, however much it costs can eventually be done....Best call the grim reaper taxi and lets get them out of here when caught which they always are!

History will eventually turn full circle and people will realize after all the moral high ground arguments that the rope is the only answer for murderous killers that do not bat an eyelid in taking life in this way.They have no value on another human beings life to carry out such an act so why should should we value theirs ........malnly from the sociopath /psychopath types where nothing, however much it costs can eventually be done....Best call the grim reaper taxi and lets get them out of here when caught which they always are!

:thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm a long term advocate of the death penalty.

It might be better to start a new thread to discuss the death penalty. I think there are arguments for and against, but I'm not sure this thread is the place for them.

It might be better to start a new thread to discuss the death penalty. I think there are arguments for and against, but I'm not sure this thread is the place for them.

Come on hardly a "discussion", and people are venting their outrage at a senseless murder, so it is appropriate on this occasion. This poor man will never grow old, have kids, or grandkids just because of one senseless act of violence.

Pete

It makes me feel ashamed that it's happened in my home town but then I am reminded that it isn't me who is letting these crimes go almost unpunished by way of suspended sentences, being let out on bail, sent to open prisons to serve half of a pathetically lenient sentence, sending a letter of apology to victim, a rap on the knuckles etc.

Suspended sentences or a rap on the knuckles for murder? I think not unless you can provide evidence, which you can't. The minimum for murder is 15 years and that's not necessarily with open prison at the end. And there wouldn't be much use sending a letter of apology to a murder victim.

People like you ought to learn how to think instead of just regurgitating a load of inaccurate cliches that do nothing but underline your ignorance.

Rest in peace Thavisha. It is times like this that I am ashamed to say that I am British.You came to Sheffield with a bright future ahead of you your life was cut short needlessly by scum of the earth.I'm so sorry for your family's terrible loss and my thoughts are with them at this awful time. x

this thread is intended to send condolences to Thavisha's family and friends in Sri Lanka and here in the UK.

Thavisha's death has touched us in Sheffield very deeply. Please accept my condolences for your loss. Should you choose to visit our city, you will be welcomed as friends.

i had to google him to know what the thread was about, ah its the pizza delivery man killed on his last delivery

R.I.P thavisha

Didn't a worker at the Northern General get beaten to within an inch of her life last year at the Norwood Road bus stop around 9.45 pm , attackers never caught ........ Not a million miles away from Southey ....

What's happened to this enterprising , motivated , apparently beautiful and gentle individual is truly shocking , so sorry to his friends and family - so senseless , just like the Christmas Eve death of the organist who was assaulted by mindless scum last year . What is happening in Sheffield ???