What does it mean to be called a redundant personality?

Hi, if you are 27 and someone who is 52 years old tells you have a redundant personality do they mean you are boring and lack inspiration for other people?

Thanks

Why not ask them what they meant?

If it was your boss you might start to worry.

It probably means that they're not very good with words.

I'd think they had heard the phrase somewhere, and couldn't think of words for what they really want to say.

Definitely sounds like they were trying to put you down, and sound intellectual (not) while they were doing it. They are probably bitter about themselves and envious of your own youth and chances. Take no notice.

Hi, if you are 27 and someone who is 52 years old tells you have a redundant personality do they mean you are boring and lack inspiration for other people?

Thanks

Perhaps you misheard, and they actually sad you have a 'recumbent' personality? ... personally, I'd just take this laying down.

Was it to do with a job hunting situation - or was it someone from a time-warp from the eighteenth century?

Type into Google (with the quotes) "Redundant personality" and some hits come up. Some are from books which, as I didn't read much text beforehand, I have no idea of the context. This link is the most interesting though:

http://www.vyralize.com/1634/8-annoying-things-about-job-hunting/

Point 8.

No idea what it's on about mind!

A thought a redundant personality was a celebrity who'd not been on TV for a while.

It means he has 'delusions of eloquence'. Tell him he has a pleonastic personality.

What what does redundant mean? It means it's not needed or not useful. A redundant personality must be that?

Though I mean, it's not actually true because as long as people like you and talk to you, and you have friends who like to see you...then by definition your personality is not redundant, because people want to spend time with you.

So just ignore that stupid comment and don't let it get you down. Some people are just really dumb at wording things.