Savini Cemetery

Anybody heard of a Savini Cemetery.. was said to be high green but someone else said ecclesfield >>

Savini Cemetery in High Green has long had a reputation for being one of the spookier - and hard to find - places in Sheffield...

:huh:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SheffieldPicsNMix/#

Hope this helps::)

exposedmagazine.co.uk

---------- Post added 27-10-2013 at 18:01 ----------

Got me really googling like mad for this. Apologies as I thought the site would have stated the whereabouts!

Very obscure!

The photograph on that facebook page is of a location in Sheffield General Cemetery.

never heard of it! There is a small very old graveyard at the back of Ecclesfield Church I cant think of one in high green only one at Burncross and St Johns Church loundside and a small one at the back of St Marys Catholic church on Packhorse lane There is the JEWISH cemetery on Colley Road S5

Do post if you find out where it is

Looks like Wardsend to me too. There is a Jewish cemetery off High Greave, but it's quite small and relatively well kept, not like the gothic decay in your photo.

I love walking around cemeteries and church graveyards and I have been around most of them in Sheffield but I have never heard of Savini. If it does exist I would love to go and have a look around it.