A big thank you to all who helped when I fell

Just wanting to say thank you:-

Thank you to the lady at the beauty salon in the wicker who called an ambulance when I had a fall from my wheelchair yesterday in the wicker.

Thank you to the first responders who came to check me out.

Thank you to the ambulance crew who got me to the NGH.

Thank you to my "sisters" who were with me at the scene and who accompanied me to the hospital.

Thank you to the NGH A&E staff who dealt with me.

I am ok:- just got a sore lower spine from the tumble. (my chair-wheel caught in a pothole or a drain hole, and I was thrown from my chair.)

Oh dear PT, glad to hear you're ok.

Good to know you're ok PT. Me and mom send our regards.

thanks Andy, Ali... I'm not doing badly.

Just wanted to express my gratitude to those who helped...X

(I should also mention the large number of very kind people, who were passing by as I was stuck on the floor, who offered assistance, and asked if i were ok.)

Glad you're doing ok, hope the soreness doesn't last too long. Good to hear about the lovely people that helped and offered assistance.

It's a real conundrum as a passer by in those sort of situations. Part of you wants to help yet another part doesn't want to intrude (too many cooks spoil the broth). As long as there are 3-4 people with the person who has fallen, and at least one seems to be talking into a mobile phone my response is to walk on and not crowd the person.

When you are first on the scene though it's always nice to have people offer to help, or at least show concern because it can be a bit panicy for the first one there.

Just wanting to say thank you:-

Thank you to the lady at the beauty salon in the wicker who called an ambulance when I had a fall from my wheelchair yesterday in the wicker.

Thank you to the first responders who came to check me out.

Thank you to the ambulance crew who got me to the NGH.

Thank you to my "sisters" who were with me at the scene and who accompanied me to the hospital.

Thank you to the NGH A&E staff who dealt with me.

I am ok:- just got a sore lower spine from the tumble. (my chair-wheel caught in a pothole or a drain hole, and I was thrown from my chair.)

Nice to see you're okay PT

Glad to hear youre ok PT and that there were guardian angels looking out for you

nice to hear there is some nice people about still

nice to hear there is some nice people about still

There are lots in reality, it's only when people like PT need them most that we hear about them; long may they continue to be around.:)