Found injured ginger and white cat on shirehall rd

found on shirehall rd in garden this morning injured, knocked down or bitten not sure, any info call 2464328 thanx:(

Are you able to transport it to a vets?

Im free this morning if you need to take it anywhere.

rspca are coming to collect her, weve put her in a comfy box with blankets, looks like both her back legs are broken, but shes quite calm now, considering the pain she must be in, I don't have transport otherwise I would have taken her myself, rspca will be here shortly.

Youve done incredibly well to get the rspca to come and fetch it.

I hope it makes a full recovery, well done you. :)

this young male has now been collected by rspca, they estimate hes been injured at least a couple of days, possible broken pelvis, hes aged between 1-2 yrs not neutered, long haired ginger and white cat, found in shiregreen, fingers crossed this young boy makes it .

The poor thing, how much pain must it had been in. Hopefully it will have a Microchip. Not going to hold my breath though.

this young male has now been collected by rspca, they estimate hes been injured at least a couple of days, possible broken pelvis, hes aged between 1-2 yrs not neutered, long haired ginger and white cat, found in shiregreen, fingers crossed this young boy makes it .

thank goodness he ended up in some ones garden that obviously loves animals, good on you, lets hope he pulls through xx oh and 'jewboy' you are a star for offering transport too x

hope everything works out OK for him: we adopted a bengal who turned out to have a healed pelvic injury and broken tail and she does pretty well on it, she must be around 13-14 now, apart from a slightly stiff gait and the obvious twisted tail, you'd hardly know.

Well done you for caring :)

just a quick update; I spoke to the vets today to see how this young boy was doing, hes on very strong pain relief, antibiotics , hes pain free now, they are going to give him a couple of days to pick up then assess the amount of surgery he needs, im just so glad hes not in pain anymore : )

just a quick update; I spoke to the vets today to see how this young boy was doing, hes on very strong pain relief, antibiotics , hes pain free now, they are going to give him a couple of days to pick up then assess the amount of surgery he needs, im just so glad hes not in pain anymore : )

Good news, let's hope he can be sorted.

Aw how sad. Hope he pulls through and finds a nice home. Well done OP for looking out for him :)