Liam Gallagher in a Rolls Royce

Anything to do with the new Pretty Green shop at Meadowhall? Although i'm not sure how new it is.

tbh im not up on liams likes OR boxing, if he likes boxing and theres some on then maybe?

He does like football,he must be here for the owls v dingles match.:)

Pretty green at meadowhall opened this morning so he could of opened it

It was at le chambre driving past though lol. i was parked opposite at the snake shop as he went passed heading to town.

Ha I bet you parked opposite and went over to Le Chambre :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Do any of you posting like Liam ????

I think he is a complete <REMOVED> :loopy:

Edited by nikki-red
Masked swearing

I don't think you should judge people so harshly when you haven't even met them. If you saw him in a pub he'd probably have a drink with you and be quite personable.

Edited by nikki-red
Quoted masked swearing

only like oasis a little bit, but as a person i find him funny as hell, his spats with noel were brilliant, he comes out with some brilliantly funny stuff when slagging others off

Edited by nikki-red
Quoted masked swearing

I don't think you should judge people so harshly when you haven't even met them. If you saw him in a pub he'd probably have a drink with you and be quite personable.

That rules out the majority of people we appraise.Does one need to meet people like Bush,Putin,or the like to form an opinion?If I saw LG in a pub I would sign the pledge and leave.

That rules out the majority of people we appraise.Does one need to meet people like Bush,Putin,or the like to form an opinion?If I saw LG in a pub I would sign the pledge and leave.

Steady on there princess drama. Were only talking about Liam Gallagher here not Hitler. :hihi:

His Pretty Green store opens in Meadowhall this weekend

only like oasis a little bit, but as a person i find him funny as hell, his spats with noel were brilliant, he comes out with some brilliantly funny stuff when slagging others off

Did make some great music in the day, but unkind of the person who refers to him with that name when never met him.

Steady on there princess drama. Were only talking about Liam Gallagher here not Hitler. :hihi:

If you persist in outing me I will disclose our secret,and the next round is yours.