Liam Gallagher in a Rolls Royce

If you persist in outing me I will disclose our secret,and the next round is yours.

I'm up for that. It's Friday night and I've got nothing planned. I draw the line if you've got a beard though. You've got to be at least a little bit convincing through my beer goggles.

I'm up for that. It's Friday night and I've got nothing planned. I draw the line if you've got a beard though. You've got to be at least a little bit convincing through my beer goggles.

I still have a beard but it has moved.

I still have a beard but it has moved.

Well this thread is definitely going in a direction I hadn't anticipated.

Well this thread is definitely going in a direction I hadn't anticipated.

I know YUK, get it back on track

Ha I bet you parked opposite and went over to Le Chambre :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Ha,so thats where I saw you last Pete !

Ha,so thats where I saw you last Pete !

Hey up Dave, you know me too well :hihi::hihi: how are you both fella?

I sold a box of 1960s vinyl records on ebay to a bloke who turned up in Rolls Royce and asked if he could use the loo. It must have been him as I said he could go in the garden and he didn't object.

I didn't want to let him in the house as the wife wouldn't be keen.

Then there was the time I caught Kevin Spacey pinching the roses in the front garden.

Yes quite sure. he looked at me and had liam on the number plate. I just saw that beady eye are playing o2 academy on november 11th so might have been something to do with that. Also did a google search and he was seen 8 months ago in a white RR Phantom.

---------- Post added 25-10-2013 at 16:40 ----------

It's Gary Numan who is playing the O2 Academy on Nov 11th . Had me worried there as I've got tickets for the Numan show!

Are you definitely sure it was him?

Definitely, maybe! :D

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Doesn't seem to really fit in the rock n roll bad boy, stick it to 'em image, does it? :hihi:

I don't think you should judge people so harshly when you haven't even met them. If you saw him in a pub he'd probably have a drink with you and be quite personable.

So what you are saying is you shouldn't have an opinion of anyone you haven't met?

Anybody else see Liam Gallagher today in a pearlescent white Rolls Royce phantom with Liam on the plates. I saw him on Attercliffe at 2pm ish.

I think that same Roller was following us as we left Darnall Station yesterday around 5.30pm, heading up towards Asda - didn't see the number plate, but there's not that many cars like that going through Darnall at rush hour on a Friday normally... not unless the local MP's are back in town :hihi: