Blue badge use/misuse

1 hour ago, katekate said:

I wasn't aware that there were drop off bays at A + E.  The woman in question maybe did not know either.  She was telling us that broken bone or not if we didn't have a blue badge we could not park there.  

A. E .at  hallamshire is other side of hosp at side of main road there is a dozen car spaces about 3 or 4 for blue badges think you got  wrong area. Easy to get  wrong at hallamshire were A. E. is 

I absolutely hate Benefit Frauds , those people really get me angry , but when my friend parked in a Disabled space in a Supermarket car park , this  guy came up to her & started spouting off about how disgusting it was that she was misusing a Disabled space when there was nothing wrong with her . He said she should be ashamed of herself . She explained she had a Badge because she was disabled & that she was perfectly entitled to park there , but he wouldn't have it& continued to abuse her . It was only when she got out of the car & he realised she actually was disabled that he went bright red & apologised . Just because she didn't look disabled because she was sat in a car , doesn't mean she wasn't .