Last meal? yours?

article in the independent today about condemned prisoners last meals - mine might be sirloin steak n chips with fried onions,garlic peppers and a dressing of balsamic vinegar and chilli - followed by lemon cheesecake with single cream - yours?

article in the independent today about condemned prisoners last meals - mine might be sirloin steak n chips with fried onions,garlic peppers and a dressing of balsamic vinegar and chilli - followed by lemon cheesecake with single cream - yours?

Bacon (6 rashers), 2 fried eggs, 2 fried sausages, fried beans, fried Black Dag, fried bread 2 slices of bread and butter & mug of tea. Then followed by Key Lime pie, all the things I cannot have now or if ever I do extreme moderation.

Roast beef , yorkshire pudding, roast and mashed potatoes, carrots and cauliflower with lashings of gravy, followed by apple pie and custard...simple but delicious

All of post 1 and post 2's on the same " big " plate. I'm a self confessed GFB. Yum.

---------- Post added 24-10-2013 at 19:25 ----------

Or 3 ton of rice to eat one piece at a time :hihi:

Roast beef , yorkshire pudding, roast and mashed potatoes, carrots and cauliflower with lashings of gravy, followed by apple pie and custard...simple but delicious

mmm - but lose the cauli & add savoy cabbage & butter beans

---------- Post added 24-10-2013 at 20:30 ----------

All of post 1 and post 2's on the same " big " plate. I'm a self confessed GFB. Yum.

---------- Post added 24-10-2013 at 19:25 ----------

Or 3 ton of rice to eat one piece at a time :hihi:

what's GFM mean joe....?

Greedy fat b

---------- Post added 24-10-2013 at 19:37 ----------

LOL hope mods don't read that in isolation

Maybe crepes Suzette for afters or something else requiring a naked flame, in a last ditch attempt to escape. Kick stove over jailer causing mayhem and confusion, whip out rope ladder from capacious undergarments, sling over prison wall and make hasty getaway ...

Greedy fat b

---------- Post added 24-10-2013 at 19:37 ----------

LOL hope mods don't read that in isolation

aahh .....................

I find "last meals" odd. I can't imagine having much of an appetite.

Bacon (6 rashers), 2 fried eggs, 2 fried sausages, fried beans, fried Black Dag, fried bread 2 slices of bread and butter & mug of tea. Then followed by Key Lime pie, all the things I cannot have now or if ever I do extreme moderation.

You would need another bypass blade after that lot!:P

---------- Post added 24-10-2013 at 21:13 ----------

Loads o beans! So I can die on my own farts in the coffin..

Something simple and easy on the stomach, dodo eggs.

Mine would be fried veal escalopes, pasta and red spaghetti sauce, with brownies for dessert. All served with an ice cold glass bottle of coca cola.