Stop smoking in Sheffield

any one had good results with hypnosis to stop smoking in sheffield, starting to chain smoke , on 60 a day, ta

I know only one person who has stopped with hypnosis, but I know quite a few who have stopped with e cigs.

Your GP will point you in the right direction re smoking cessation services that are available. Good luck.

any one had good results with hypnosis to stop smoking in sheffield, starting to chain smoke , on 60 a day, ta

Best thing to stop me was being told if I don't stop I'd be dead in a week, so had to stop; no patches or anything, as they can induce heart attacks. Stopping is easy, it's staying stopped that's hard all the very best with it.

Pete

30 years a smoker......7 months a non smoker.....using ecigs...good luck xx

Get in touch with Elaine at Shipshape. She's great! The best record for getting people to quit in Sheffield!! 0114 250 0222 Good luck!

Get in touch with Elaine at Shipshape. She's great! The best record for getting people to quit in Sheffield!! 0114 250 0222 Good luck!

thanks will do,

Best thing to stop me was being told if I don't stop I'd be dead in a week, so had to stop; no patches or anything, as they can induce heart attacks. Stopping is easy, it's staying stopped that's hard all the very best with it.

Pete

Exactly the same as my husband in 1995, the oxygen mask also made it impossible! ;)

In response to the OP, I stopped after one session of Hypnotherapy, in Rotherham, about 19 years ago. I've never had, or wanted, a cigarette since. Ever. Good luck savagestone if you go down this route.

Apart from the obvious health benefits, our pensions go much further without having to factor in the cost of fags.

Hi, yes I went to see a hypnotist in Feb this year after smoking around 20 a day for 35 years. I must admit I was a bit skeptical as I had tried patches and other nicotine replacement therapies but to no avail, but I can honestly say I have not had one since walking out of there!!! Only one session too! I can only say it worked for me but, I did replace them with chocolate so am now thinking of going back to curb me of that habit too:)

i used patch's for 8 weeks and then just stopped after smoking for over 30 yrs,

there's the E cigs, but they still dont know if they are safe long term or not, and as they still contain nicotine maybe they are not the best option

Hi

I used Anne 07972114234 have stopped for 2 months now she is a hyonotherapist on Sharrow Vale Road it only works if you want to give up though!