Madeleine McCann investigation

Perhaps you could teach these people a lesson.

Change the room numbers around, and watch them drunkenly panic as they suddenly can't get into number 22 and can't see the kids in through the window.

Of course there will always be a small minority of negligent parents,( in all countries ) the McCann's being amongst them, but to say that it is common practice for the British is totally wrong. I personally do not know of any parents who have or would leave their children alone.

you see both mum and Dad sat in bars !!

How do you know these people have got kids ? and if they have, then how do you know the grandparents or another family member are not staying in while mum and dad have an hour or two alone with a nice drink ?

How do you know these people have got kids ? and if they have, then how do you know the grandparents or another family member are not staying in while mum and dad have an hour or two alone with a nice drink ?

Its my mums complex we know who we have booked in and see them in the bar outside !! kids are booked into the childrens clubs etc , Grandparents are also sat out !!!

So they're in official children's clubs and not alone in apartments? I'm getting a little confused.

So they're in official children's clubs and not alone in apartments? I'm getting a little confused.

It's easy..all British parents abandon their kids on holiday because a few that go to teeny's complex do...simple really isn't it.. oh,and no other nationality do it..

And also years ago parents left their children asleep in holiday camp chalets, with only a listening patrol as baby sitters. One or two people would walk around a large site, and if they heard a child cry, the chalet number would be tannoyed so the parents could investigate. I believe the baby listening practice was far more akin to the actions of the McCanns and their friends who took turns to check the apartments, than leaving children at home and jetting off to a different country for several days. The children in the linked article had already been identified as victims of neglect.

I know there are many people who have found the McCanns guilty of all sorts of heinous crimes and who will never have any sympathy for them. Some of the accusations and comments I've seen are really insensitive. Its a pity, in my opinion, that these critics haven't considered that Madeleine's siblings will become aware of these (usually anonymous) comments when they are older. Her grandparents too, who were in no way responsible, have had to live not only with her disappearance, but with some vile accusations made against their children. But there are obviously people who feel that voicing their opinion is far more important than considering the feelings of the wider family who have all suffered the loss of the little girl.

.How do they know it was definitely an abduction,or murder

could she have just woken up and not having her parents there wandered off. The sea is nearby.?

Thats a disgrace that she avoided prison, for the sake of the children she should have been locked up and left with a more responsible family member.

---------- Post added 16-01-2014 at 15:59 ----------

.How do they know it was definitely an abduction,or murder

could she have just woken up and not having her parents there wandered off. The sea is nearby.?

That would depend on if she was able to get out of the room by herself.

Thats a disgrace that she avoided prison, for the sake of the children she should have been locked up and left with a more responsible family member.

---------- Post added 16-01-2014 at 15:59 ----------

That would depend on if she was able to get out of the room by herself.

maybe she could have got out the window/

isn't it one of the theory's that she was trying to get out of the window and fell banging her head thus killing herself ,

btw /just saw on the news a 3 year old in scotland as just gone missing in the middle of the night in similar circumstances

Edited by johncocker

maybe she could have got out the window/

isn't it one of the theory's that she was trying to get out of the window and fell banging her head thus killing herself ,

btw /just saw on the news a 3 year old in scotland as just gone missing in the middle of the night in similar circumstances

What's similar...? I thought the kid had been put to bed and then found to be missing in the morning..were his parents out as well?