Madeleine McCann investigation

They did"nt need to, they found him. unfortunately.

---------- Post added 29-09-2017 at 21:52 ----------

Sorry , I meant sadly not alive.

When did they find him then ,never heard about that

When did they find him then ,never heard about that

google it rudds.

google it rudds.

Was never found was he but they did develop a very likely theory

I feel sorry for Maddie and the twins, having parents who would rather go boozing with their mates than looking after the kids properly by at least locking a door to their apartment. What responsible parent leaves their kids, and leaves them with the door unlocked too to make it easy for them to get in. Crazy. He's a doctor too, you'd think he'd have more sense. I looked after my dog better than that.

Maybe because what happened WITH the Mcanns? the system has seen what "could" happen? maybe?

Maybe because what happened WITH the Mcanns? the system has seen what "could" happen? maybe?

Perhaps you are right: attitudes to this kind of carry-on with police forces in tourist areas may have changed.

Perhaps you are right: attitudes to this kind of carry-on with police forces in tourist areas may have changed.

It appears they were arrested because of their drunken behaviour. After which they were found to have left the children with anyone who'd have them.

Most probably because the McCanns are middle class professional people and the couple featured in the Sun are "ordinary joe's" like many of us. We lower classes have always been cannon fodder for the middle and upper classes.

Angel1.

Most probably because the McCanns are middle class professional people and the couple featured in the Sun are "ordinary joe's" like many of us. We lower classes have always been cannon fodder for the middle and upper classes.

Angel1.

Is that why you idolise Nigel Farage?

Is that why you idolise Nigel Farage?

No is the answer to your question. But I rated him well above the dross that inhabit the halls of Westminster. How some Politicians keep their lucrative job and perks is well above my pay grade.

Anyhow, back to the OP. People of the McCanns class have enough brass to pay for a baby sitter for a couple of hours, allowing them to go out without any worries.

Angel1.

Police have another suspect  in their sights. 

A lot of the potential evidence could be circumstantial. But, this new line of enquury is being described as significant.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52914016