Madeleine McCann investigation

It was reported that there had been at least three burglaries or attempted burglaries near to the McCann's apartment, but no security measures such as cctv or security staff mentioned because of it

It stated on Tuesday nights programme that the patio doors had been left unlocked.

It is true. You can't lock the patio doors from the outside, only the inside. The McCanns freely admitted that they had left the doors unlocked. That was only after it morphed from the jemmied shutter, which turned out to be impossible.

10 cars were subjected to a cadaver dog search, including one that the McCann's had used. The dog only showed interest in one of the ten, said the programme.

Angel1.

Was that the car that was hired after the child went missing though?

we have took our kids abroad for years since they were 1 year old.

NEVER would we have left them alone in an hotel/apartment(or anywhere) on their OWN.

True. This is a horrible story.

What is it with Educated posh people?

I remember going to Holland on the ferry with an u12 football lads team with my son and a rich well educated Bridge Engineer and his wife had left their 3 year old boy in their ferry cabin room.

When me and another parent asked if he was alright.The mothers reply was

`yes he`s got a good book` and carried on supping her wine

My mrs once left our little angel out side the butchers in his pram , when she got home she asked me if they had been good , I said "hes wi thee". .

Crap parents some people :help:

Our lads turned out or reight although my Mrs still int posh.

Edited by samssong

He was the house manager on the complex his English is perfect .

Who ever entered that apartment had a key .

Who has the keys?

People who call the McCann's on these threads for useing all means possible to get that little lass back should be ashamed of them selves.

I've never called the McCanns anything.

---------- Post added 05-05-2017 at 08:31 ----------

The guy on the boat at the end of this programme doesn't speak perfect English.

As soon as he realises he's been interviewed by the BBC about Madeline McCann he can't get away quick enough, because he knows what will happen if he says 1 word out of line.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-EXpmaaEGPs

Was that the car that was hired after the child went missing though?

Yes, the programme also said that this car had been hired 3 weeks after her disappearance.

The guy being interviewed was upset because for some reason the Mcann incident cost him his job.

What is it with Educated posh people?

Massively, massively prejudiced statement, that's plain wrong. I'm kind of hoping it was sarcasm! :)

James Bulger's mum left him outside a shop from where he was taken. Not posh, not hugely educated.

I'm in a similar social and educational category as the McCanns, and I think what they did was hideous (not to mention fictional - just my view). I would never leave my daughter alone like they did. It's just wrong.

Massively, massively prejudiced statement, that's plain wrong. I'm kind of hoping it was sarcasm! :)

James Bulger's mum left him outside a shop from where he was taken. Not posh, not hugely educated.

I'm in a similar social and educational category as the McCanns, and I think what they did was hideous (not to mention fictional - just my view). I would never leave my daughter alone like they did. It's just wrong.

For a child to wander slightly away from his mother on a shopping trip to leaving very, very young children unattended while you go for your night out are totally different scenarios.

For a child to wander slightly away from his mother on a shopping trip to leaving very, very young children unattended while you go for your night out are totally different scenarios.

They said it was like having a Barbie with the kid s upstairs,ok yes.at Chatsworth.

I live literally a minutes walk away from our local shop. When mine were little it was a pain to get them both ready just to nip round for a loaf or whatever but Id never have dreamt of leaving them.

Not because I was scared theyd be abducted (that probably never entered my head) but what if they woke up and were scared? What if one fell or got sick?

There are loads of reasons why you should never leave little children alone.

The McCanns were stupid, naive and maybe a bit arrogant, but theyve paid the ultimate price for their terrible error of judgement.

I live literally a minutes walk away from our local shop. When mine were little it was a pain to get them both ready just to nip round for a loaf or whatever but Id never have dreamt of leaving them.

Not because I was scared theyd be abducted (that probably never entered my head) but what if they woke up and were scared? What if one fell or got sick?

There are loads of reasons why you should never leave little children alone.

The McCanns were stupid, naive and maybe a bit arrogant, but theyve paid the ultimate price for their terrible error of judgement.

That was always my view, the other two children were even younger and anything could have happened to them that would have caused distress, I would have gone no further than the apaertment patio and then doors etc would have been left open to enable them to be heard.