Madeleine McCann investigation

Ah right no I have not seen the files,so you have read them all and found them guilty.

Can I ask you what you saw in these files that the police missed .Surely if the police saw the same evidence as you the Mccanns would have been arrested,why do you think they have not.

Are you implying they killed Madelaine.

No of course I am not implying they killed their daughter

what I am saying is all the evidence gathered shows no sign whatsoever of an abduction or a break in

I wasn't even interested in the story till I watched the Crimewatch programme in October and something just didn't seem right with the McCann's

I watched the Portuguese TV documentary programme on YouTube (I suggest you do the same ) and was actually gob smacked at what I was watching.

Even if poor Madeleine was abducted surely the parents are to blame for leaving three small children in a dark apartment, with the doors open in a strange country while they wined and dined with their mates...............disgusting

I hope to God she is found, but not to return to those people who are not fit to be parents IMO

No of course I am not implying they killed their daughter

what I am saying is all the evidence gathered shows no sign whatsoever of an abduction or a break in

I wasn't even interested in the story till I watched the Crimewatch programme in October and something just didn't seem right with the McCann's

I watched the Portuguese TV documentary programme on YouTube (I suggest you do the same ) and was actually gob smacked at what I was watching.

Even if poor Madeleine was abducted surely the parents are to blame for leaving three small children in a dark apartment, with the doors open in a strange country while they wined and dined with their mates...............disgusting

I hope to God she is found, but not to return to those people who are not fit to be parents IMO

You said 7 yrs they have gotten away with it,what do you mean by it.

I wish every parent was as perfect as the ones that are on here criticising the McCanns; or indeed the investigating police had so much insight as some who post on here....If so the world would be as perfect as they are. :rolleyes:

You said 7 yrs they have gotten away with it,what do you mean by it.

of not being made accountable for leaving 3 vulnerable little children ALONE

I am not by any means perfect, but would NEVER have left my children for one minute....anything could have happened

and in the McCann's case it certainly did..... I suppose you think its ok to leave children alone do you?

I am not by any means perfect, but would NEVER have left my children for one minute....anything could have happened

and in the McCann's case it certainly did..... I suppose you think its ok to leave children alone do you?

No it's not okay to leave young children alone; but the McCanns have paid the ultimate price for leaving their children.

I don't know how anyone who can see the torment that is obviously etched on their faces, and think somehow 7 years later "they've got away with it".

No never have left our children alone,the thought they may wake and be hurt or frightened it never entered my head to do that ever,but the mccanns chose to do shared watching which they will regret till their dying day.

perhaps if the complex had warned them of the burglerys and other incidents since reported they would have done things different.

the blame lies with the person or persons who took madelaine..not the parents.

Unless they were involved with the taking.

OMG how can you say that, those poor children were left by the people who should have been looking after them and protecting them, they were grossly let down

yes they checked...but not often enough obviously.....

you can say what you want........Madeleine is gone because of the neglect of her parents, you cannot argue with that, no matter how much you try to make excuses for them sorry

OMG how can you say that, those poor children were left by the people who should have been looking after them and protecting them, they were grossly let down

you can say what you want........Madeleine is gone because of the neglect of her parents, you cannot argue with that, no matter how much you try to make excuses for them sorry

Totally agree.

If I happened to leave my children to go and party at a neighbours house (not that I ever would) and 1 of them went missing then you could be damn sure my other children would be taken away from me and I would be charged with at least negligence !!! :rant:

I have always said that there is something VERY fishy about this case.

---------- Post added 14-01-2014 at 21:36 ----------

Totally agree.

And me too !!

Edited by Sam71
Moved something around for easier understanding.

I wonder why none of the other people who were with the McCanns have attracted the same criticism? Although none of their children went missing they had made similar choices to eat out whilst their children were asleep.

No-one knows yet what happened to Madeleine, and that must be the hardest thing for any family to live with. I hope the police do get a result. After all, isn't that what this thread is about?

I wonder why none of the other people who were with the McCanns have attracted the same criticism? Although none of their children went missing they had made similar choices to eat out whilst their children were asleep.

No-one knows yet what happened to Madeleine, and that must be the hardest thing for any family to live with. I hope the police do get a result. After all, isn't that what this thread is about?

I agree wholeheartedly with this. As a parent I have never ever left my children alone & never would however, I once (in 10 year's of parenting) let go of my toddlers hand & she got perilously close to the kerb before I caught up with her.

I went home and sobbed bitterly that for a split second I took my eyes off the ball & dwelled over the terrible consequences that could've had. It taught me a lesson.

In hindsight its easy to see what our mistakes are.

Wasn't there 8 couples all with children dining with the McCanns that night?? So should they all be charged with neglect then?