Madeleine McCann investigation

Its freely available online from multiple sources.

In this instance i used Mail Online however a quick Google will find the questions from many many places. :)

I find it hard to believe that details of a confidential interview would be made available to the public.

Therefore I question the authenticity of the document.

I would imagine the McCanns will be including this in their portfolio of complaints.

I find it hard to believe that details of a confidential interview would be made available to the public.

Therefore I question the authenticity of the document.

I would imagine the McCanns will be including this in their portfolio of complaints.

All of the case files have been made public and are freely available on the Internet.

Search for McCann files, some of it makes interesting reading but I'd say that both arguments have serious flaws in them.

All of the case files have been made public and are freely available on the Internet.

Search for McCann files, some of it makes interesting reading but I'd say that both arguments have serious flaws in them.

I find it very strange that all case files have been made public when the enquiry is still ongoing.

Have all these files been authenticated ?

I find it very strange that all case files have been made public when the enquiry is still ongoing.

The case was closed in Portugal i believe.

In Portugal when a case is shelved the case files are made public.

These files come from the Portuguese investigation and are authenticated.

During the crimewatch programme the leading policeman indicated that there's strong evidence to suggest a pre-planned abduction, at the same time as requesting information on the person carrying the child through the streets.

Now I don't claim to be a top detective, but if you are planning an abduction surely you wouldn't consider wondering through the streets carrying the child, surely part of the planning would be to put them straight into a waiting car for a quick getaway.

Like everything else in this case, this latest information doesn't add up.

In Portugal when a case is shelved the case files are made public.

These files come from the Portuguese investigation and are authenticated.

Thankyou for clarifying that point.

I do hope they find this little girl alive although I fear this won't be the case.

If there's any truth to this, then we are led to believe that three petty burglars break into a Holiday apartment looking for valuables and take a child.

If true, then this whole world has gone mad.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-make-first-3016414

Yeah, because the best way to get hold of criminals is to give them fair warning in a national newspaper. I'll not hold my breath.

Yeah, because the best way to get hold of criminals is to give them fair warning in a national newspaper. I'll not hold my breath.

Yes this is very weird. It may be a leak of information though.

Yes this is very weird. It may be a leak of information though.

I bet I've noticed half a dozen of these in the press over the years in various papers.

When i read the thread title i was hoping the police were finally going to arrest the McCanns for child neglect. Alas it was too much to hope for :(