Madeleine McCann investigation

We'll never know but I can't understand why Maddie was taken when it would have easier to kidnap the twins or one of them.

Whoevers fault it was the McCannes are forever frozen in time. They have paid the ultimate price !

Whoevers fault it was the McCannes are forever frozen in time. They have paid the ultimate price !

Ultimate price? 3 babies left alone night after night in an unlocked apartment, while their parents dined in the gated tapas bar area. Boy, some price!

i do agree but in reality its, Madeleine, that has paid the ultimate price.

Ultimate price? 3 babies left alone night after night in an unlocked apartment, while their parents dined in the gated tapas bar area. Boy, some price!

I don't understand your point. You think there's a higher price - you think all three children should have disappeared?

To be honest when it all first happened i was sickened for the McCanns, especially having a young daughter myself only slightly older than Madeleine.

I have followed this tragic story and my sorrow for the McCanns has turned into disgust but my feelings for poor Maddie remain the same, despair.

I hope one day the truth will come out. I would love to read the autobiography of the leading Portuguese detective who was heading up the maddie case, but apparantly the McCanns have an injunction out to stop its release? How strange, why would they do that? Surely the more exposure the better?

http://truthofthelie.com/about/

Thats out there, truth or lie-maybe somewhere in the middle.

Research the dog reaction, interesting.

I have my doubts about Maddie's disappearance. There is a bad smell hanging over it.

Angel1.

Do a little research into the McCann's and Freemasonry. Its all a bit murky.

Another £154k given to the search.

I bet the police did not spend near that amount looking for Ben needham

I bet the police did not spend near that amount looking for Ben needham

They did"nt need to, they found him. unfortunately.

---------- Post added 29-09-2017 at 21:52 ----------

Sorry , I meant sadly not alive.

The case has so many strange elements to it. It's very odd. It has the same enigma factor as the Lucan case.

I doubted the parents for a time but no way could they have kept it going for so long if they were responsible for something so terrible.