Madeleine McCann investigation

I can.

I'm sure they are crying all the way to the bank ready to cash in their latest tv interview appearance fee, or newspaper interview royalty or book launch or documentary repeat fees or latest court payout.

Perhaps if they focused their efforts on their "cause" rather than PR, reputation management, fighting court cases and basically playing celebrity victims people might not think so harsh on them

Fact is hundreds of parents have face their devistating hearbreak of losing a child through abduction.

They dont all get their own PR agent, a string of media appearances and 10 years of government funded support. Even less so when the sole cause of the issue was through their own selfish actions.

dear sir/madam , I know I don't agree with much you say on this forum but on this occasion , I agree with those words 100% . well done

Possibly because he knows that one wrong word he says in broken English could end up with his face all over the British tabloids the next day.

Was quite biased from the BBC, who are partially funded by the government, the same government who have ploughed money into the case.

Would be very unwise for the BBC to bite the hand that feeds them

The whole things been a complete screw up from day 1 to be fair.

I watched the Sky one and they were not as bias,Clarence Mitchells another Max Clifford but whats been said the money spent on this case and the publicity received is more than any other person has ever had.

Quite often they do a reconstruction to jog people's memories. Did the McCanns have a nice dinner in the restaurant?

I can.

I'm sure they are crying all the way to the bank ready to cash in their latest tv interview appearance fee, or newspaper interview royalty or book launch or documentary repeat fees or latest court payout.

Perhaps if they focused their efforts on their "cause" rather than PR, reputation management, fighting court cases and basically playing celebrity victims people might not think so harsh on them

Fact is hundreds of parents have faced the devistating hearbreak of losing a child through abduction or worse.

They dont all get their own PR agent, a string of media appearances and 10 years of government funded support. Even less so when the sole cause of the issue was through their own selfish actions.

If you think they look like they're enjoying all this, then frankly, that's quite worrying. It's almost as if some people are actually jealous of the time, money and attention that's been dedicated to the McGann case. I can see that you don't agree with their tactics, but what would you do in their position?

Possibly because he knows that one wrong word he says in broken English could end up with his face all over the British tabloids the next day.

Was quite biased from the BBC, who are partially funded by the government, the same government who have ploughed money into the case.

Would be very unwise for the BBC to bite the hand that feeds them

The whole things been a complete screw up from day 1 to be fair.

He was the house manager on the complex his English is perfect .

Who ever entered that apartment had a key .

Who has the keys?

People who call the McCann's on these threads for useing all means possible to get that little lass back should be ashamed of them selves.

He was the house manager on the complex his English is perfect .

Who ever entered that apartment had a key .

Who has the keys?

People who call the McCann's on these threads for useing all means possible to get that little lass back should be ashamed of them selves.

What makes you think that a key was needed?

What makes you think that a key was needed?

Time to bail out:rolleyes:

It stated on Tuesday nights programme that the patio doors had been left unlocked.

I don't understand the opprobrium directed at the McCanns. I think it perfectly reasonable for them to continue searching, even in the circumstances. I think it ludicrous to think that they had anything to do with her disappearance. I wish them well.

I don't understand the opprobrium directed at the McCanns. I think it perfectly reasonable for them to continue searching, even in the circumstances. I think it ludicrous to think that they had anything to do with her disappearance. I wish them well.

I know, there's some strange folk around, ready to believe the worst, ready to jump on any conspiracy theory going. Then again, apparently there are groups of people who think that the Sandy Hook massacre was made up and have been making life hell for those poor parents. What the H?

10 cars were subjected to a cadaver dog search, including one that the McCann's had used. The dog only showed interest in one of the ten, said the programme.

Angel1.

we have took our kids abroad for years since they were 1 year old.

NEVER would we have left them alone in an hotel/apartment(or anywhere) on their OWN.

True. This is a horrible story.

What is it with Educated posh people?

I remember going to Holland on the ferry with an u12 football lads team with my son and a rich well educated Bridge Engineer and his wife had left their 3 year old boy in their ferry cabin room.

When me and another parent asked if he was alright.The mothers reply was

`yes he`s got a good book` and carried on supping her wine