Madeleine McCann investigation

Leaving aside the obvious illiteracy of the people who put this petition up, what has it got to do with Theresa May?...or you for that matter?

I certainly won't be signing the petition. Yes they could have done things differently the night their daughter disappeared, but I do believe they are suffering for their actions.

There are two small words that can be enormous, IF ONLY, and those two words will be with them for the rest of their lives.

I certainly won't be signing the petition. Yes they could have done things differently the night their daughter disappeared, but I do believe they are suffering for their actions.

There are two small words that can be enormous, IF ONLY, and those two words will be with them for the rest of their lives.

I would not dream of signing this petition ! A person is innocent until proved guilty. !!

Well they have lost their appeal now, the highest Portuguese court rejected it yesterday.

Well they have lost their appeal now, the highest Portuguese court rejected it yesterday.

What appeal was that ?

I would not dream of signing this petition ! A person is innocent until proved guilty. !!

A lot depends on the definition of guilt and innocence though doesn't it?

So they used find Maddie cash to defend themselves?

yes , and pay their mortgage

Is that true, or is that libel?