Madeleine McCann investigation

That does not make him guilty!

Wasn't there another recent death case in which a supposedly 'weird' man was prosecuted- and then acquitted- on grounds not much stronger than that he seemed a bit weird?

This may not be what you are referring to, but that sounds like the case involving (or not involving as it turned out..) Christopher Jefferies.

He had many articles in the papers saying he was a 'loner' and 'weird' and painted as the murderer, although he was entirely innocent of any involvement.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2011/jul/29/sun-daily-mirror-guilty-contempt

Wasn't there another recent death case in which a supposedly 'weird' man was prosecuted- and then acquitted- on grounds not much stronger than that he seemed a bit weird?

I agree it doesn't make him guilty, but the stuttering statement full of contradictions on whether he saw maddie alive raises suspicion.

He is apparently the last independent person to see her alive, what he said or says is vital and the difference between something happening earlier in the day or something happening that night.

"Now, don't get me wrong, I do find some of the behaviour from Kate and Gerry to be odd, and I think they are somewhat responsible for what happened for leaving her alone, but that does't mean everything you hear is true."

I appreciate that, however i was told this by a few people, and it seemed to stick with one guy in particular who had the police at his villa door being asked to check his bins when she jogged past, (possibly meaning a day or 2 after when he said "the morning after")

She isn't a very well liked person out there, this isn't from 1,2 or 3 people, its from everyone you speak too, all with the same reason, the way she (and the father) acted in the days after.

You say its from not 1 ,2,or 3 ,people ,but everyone you spoke to,did you go round interviewing people asking them questions about the Mccanns,and rubberknecking around the apartment she went missing from,I am surprised you found time to enjoy your holiday.

Just to add also, i was looking at other threads on the same topic and noticed the argument on how far away the tapas bar was from the room, a comparison was made saying it was like having a BBQ and leaving your kids up stairs in bed while you drank and ate on your garden.

It wasn't, it was more like having a BBQ 4 doors down from your house while your kids were at home in bed.

---------- Post added 14-03-2017 at 18:24 ----------

You say its from not 1 ,2,or 3 ,people ,but everyone you spoke to,did you go round interviewing people asking them questions about the Mccanns,and rubberknecking around the apartment she went missing from,I am surprised you found time to enjoy your holiday.

No not at all, had 2 weeks and had time to chill out and enjoy ourselves.

Quite an open and friendly person who will talk to anyone, naturally had a beer with people we met and spoke about the area, obviously the past came up in conversation, spoke about many things like how a town can only be classed as a town if it has a certain number of pharmacies, do you want to speak about that? ah i also sat in a bar about 20 feet away from John Aldridge.

Regarding "rubber-necking" the local supermarket was about 60m down from the apartment and we walked or drove past all the time, which saved going on the oneway system down into the town and then back up on yourself.

Edited by Mac_Plas

Putting his fingerin and out of his mouth saying Maddie does this is weird to me,Chris Jeffries was different to what I was on about.

The mother and father did not help themselves, they both appear to have the charisma of a corpse. I did not expect them to present before the TV cameras laughing and joking, but a wee smile might have got the masses on their side a little more.

Angel1.

I suppose new witnesses /names / information comes out from time to time that warrants being looked into..

Personally I think it might all tie in with the huge UK child abuse enquiry, via a prominent VIP.

Oh come now, if you wish to stir up conspiracy nonsense at least have the balls to say exactly what you mean. Are you perhaps referring to Clement Freud whose villa was just down the road? I assume you are aware he wasn't even in Portugal when Maddie disappeared?

Please don't say you fell for Pizzagate!!

---------- Post added 15-03-2017 at 19:13 ----------

The mother and father did not help themselves, they both appear to have the charisma of a corpse. I did not expect them to present before the TV cameras laughing and joking, but a wee smile might have got the masses on their side a little more.

Angel1.

Never heard of Lindy Chamberlain then?

Oh come now, if you wish to stir up conspiracy nonsense at least have the balls to say exactly what you mean. Are you perhaps referring to Clement Freud whose villa was just down the road? I assume you are aware he wasn't even in Portugal when Maddie disappeared?

Please don't say you fell for Pizzagate!!

---------- Post added 15-03-2017 at 19:13 ----------

Never heard of Lindy Chamberlain then?

I fail to see the link, sorry.

People thought she was guilty because she didn't weep in public.

Yeah, there's no link whatsoever.

read post 125