Madeleine McCann investigation

Just watched the 1st hour and they do have power full friends,who paid the guy 30k a year to be their press agent?

Part time job that as well.

Its an interesting watch, all the accounts change and contradict each other. That David Payne bloke who can't remember.

Edited by Mac_Plas

The likelihood, unfortunately, is that Maddie was killed a few hours after she was abducted, which seems to be common in such cases. However, I think that the enormity and circumstances of her disappearance have caused the McCanns to cling to a glimmer of hope. I feel sorry for them and would not wish their pain on anyone.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/12/police-given-funds-extend-madeline-mccann-probe-another-six/

£11.2 million already spent on this investigation

I still cannot understand why the parents have not been charged with child neglect.

I thought the plod were skint ?

Thats what they have us believe

"Gerry again gave a great performance"

Says it all :suspect::suspect::suspect:

yes , that line jumped out at me too

---------- Post added 13-03-2017 at 20:32 ----------

yes , that line jumped out at me too . just to add ,I saw an interview with the Mcanns where Gerry spoke at great length , but what I found very strange was that as Gerry spoke , Kate watched him like a hawk , never looking away even for a second . it felt to me as though she was making sure he was sticking to their script
Edited by hackey lad

Personally I don't think Madeleine McCann is still alive too much time has passed . If a person is not found in the first 24 hours after disappearing it's very unlikely they will be found alive and well their has been very rare cases of the person been found but often the person has planned to disappear. This is not the case someone somewhere might known something but has never come forward theirs much in this case that doesn't make sense like why leave your children in your apartment alone in the first place? If it had been​ me I would have taken them with me most bars allow children in .

We are all wise after the event. They cannot turn the clock back. I also think Maddy is dead but if it were your child you would live in hope and continue searching.

Leaving three children as young as they were without any adult within hearing distance is neglect. Any Skilled Semi Skilled or Manual Worker parent would have been charged or at the very least the other children removed and taken into care. Professional people we are led to believe are supposed to have higher intelligence. As Doctors I wonder how often they have been critical of other parents care of their children. The only people I feel sorry for in this are the children.

I thought the plod were skint ?

Thats what they have us believe

Friends in high places...............possibly ?

The police service IS under strain - budgets being cut and staffing levels depleted by the day.

This is what makes this level of spending difficult to understand.

Edited by Daven

Leaving three children as young as they were without any adult within hearing distance is neglect. Any Skilled Semi Skilled or Manual Worker parent would have been charged or at the very least the other children removed and taken into care. Professional people we are led to believe are supposed to have higher intelligence. As Doctors I wonder how often they have been critical of other parents care of their children. The only people I feel sorry for in this are the children.

^^^^^^^^^^^ Exactly ^^^^^^^^^^^

Does anyone know exactly what they thought the babysitting service did? Perhaps they thought someone was with them at all times or at least within earshot? Or did they know the hotel staff would only 'drop-in' from time to time?

Part time job that as well.

Its an interesting watch, all the accounts change and contradict each other. That David Payne bloke who can't remember.

Watched half now,Payne is a weird and dodgy bloke.

Watched half now,Payne is a weird and dodgy bloke.

That does not make him guilty!

Wasn't there another recent death case in which a supposedly 'weird' man was prosecuted- and then acquitted- on grounds not much stronger than that he seemed a bit weird?