Madeleine McCann investigation

Just read the police have been given 85k to carry on the search for Maddy Mcann because they need to interview someone,why the extra cost,why couldn't they have interviewed the person before,is it a waste?

Mods could you edit title,should read 85k.

Edited by ukdobby

I can't fathom why the McCann's are beyond reproach in many people's eye's, and woe betide anyone that does ask questions of them.

I can't fathom why the McCann's are beyond reproach in many people's eye's, and woe betide anyone that does ask questions of them.

After 10 years is it a waste,how many missing people are not given as much effort to find,it's sad but I think it's passed its sell by date.

I think the police are playing a waiting game.

They are waiting for the perpetrator's to either crack, or give themselves away.

It must be only a matter of time.

I think the people responsible would dearly love the police to give up on it, instead of continually reminding them that they are not forgotten.

if the parents were lets say a builder and a school dinner lady.

would they have been treated with child abuse?

I think the police are playing a waiting game.

They are waiting for the perpetrator's to either crack, or give themselves away.

It must be only a matter of time.

I think the people responsible would dearly love the police to give up on it, instead of continually reminding them that they are not forgotten.

What waiting for the perpetrators to die of old age?,there's 100s missing who are not forgotten by their loved ones but millions are not spent on a waiting game.

These people neglected Maddie so why so special.

What waiting for the perpetrators to die of old age?,there's 100s missing who are not forgotten by their loved ones but millions are not spent on a waiting game.

These people neglected Maddie so why so special.

I don't know.

They seem to have friends in positions that are able to keep the direct heat off them.

From day one this has been suspect.

The two protagonists have never shown any emotion or distress at all.

I would mention though, that going out boozing and leaving three young children alone in a house with the ground floor windows open, is not what I consider responsible behaviour.

I don't know.

They seem to have friends in positions that are able to keep the direct heat off them.

From day one this has been suspect.

The two protagonists have never shown any emotion or distress at all.

I would mention though, that going out boozing and leaving three young children alone in a house with the ground floor windows open, is not what I consider responsible behaviour.

Boozing eh? Had they gone to play bingo or for a game of bridge, it would have been just as irresponsible.

more money thrown at this search while the poor family not far from here had to beg and plead for more help . I would love to see a breakdown of the police resources spent on both of these searches , id bet money Id know which one would be in front . ireally live in hope that the mcanns are found out for what they are

more money thrown at this search while the poor family not far from here had to beg and plead for more help . I would love to see a breakdown of the police resources spent on both of these searches , id bet money Id know which one would be in front . ireally live in hope that the mcanns are found out for what they are

Money thrown at the cases isn't a problem if a result is to be had but after 10 years and numerous millions spent on it with no closer to the answer its time to call it a day.

Money thrown at the cases isn't a problem if a result is to be had but after 10 years and numerous millions spent on it with no closer to the answer its time to call it a day.

if it cost millions and one way or another it gave conclusions , then it would be worth it . but my point is the inequality of these two cases

Just read the police have been given 85k to carry on the search for Maddy Mcann because they need to interview someone,why the extra cost,why couldn't they have interviewed the person before,is it a waste?

Mods could you edit title,should read 85k.

I suppose new witnesses /names / information comes out from time to time that warrants being looked into..

Personally I think it might all tie in with the huge UK child abuse enquiry, via a prominent VIP.