Madeleine McCann investigation

I know this subject has been closed down before as some posters have made comments unacceptable so can I ask that this stays within the rules.

I hope this news leads to the return of this little girl and that for once and for all, doubt whether the parents were involved is removed.

For what it's worth on the balance of probability I believe she was abducted but I do hope the parents co-operate fully with this new/re-opened investigation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/

I know this subject has been closed down before as some posters have made comments unacceptable so can I ask that this stays within the rules.

I hope this news leads to the return of this little girl and that for once and for all, doubt whether the parents were involved is removed.

For what it's worth on the balance of probability I believe she was abducted but I do hope the parents co-operate fully with this new/re-opened investigation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/

Well said, I hope they do they didn't help themselves before, perhaps now they've learnt; I'd personally love the little lass to be found.

I'm not totally familiar with the case regarding cooperation, did they refuse to cooperate?

Well said, I hope they do they didn't help themselves before, perhaps now they've learnt; I'd personally love the little lass to be found.

Didn't help themselves or didn't help the inquiry?

I'm not totally familiar with the case regarding cooperation, did they refuse to cooperate?

She refused to answer questions the Portuguese police believed to be relevant to the investigation.

She should voluntarily answer these now and try to take away peoples suspicion of them.

She refused to answer questions the Portuguese police believed to be relevant to the investigation.

She should voluntarily answer these now and try to take away peoples suspicion of them.

To be fair, it was more the Express which fuelled people's suspicions of the McCanns

can it be reopened tho, the portugese made a **** up of the earlier investigations? can they go around the **** ups and get enough credible evidence from the time as well as the stuff theyre getting now?

can it be reopened tho, the portugese made a **** up of the earlier investigations? can they go around the **** ups and get enough credible evidence from the time as well as the stuff theyre getting now?

It's a bit odd that their legal system allows them to close down cases in the first place!

---------- Post added 24-10-2013 at 19:00 ----------

To be fair, it was more the Express which fuelled people's suspicions of the McCanns

I don't know the dogs from South Yorkshire didn't help them!

Hm, strange that, now this week you've had a snipe at 3 of my posts; nothing wrong in that but if you wanna say summat just say it fella.

Hm, strange that, now this week you've had a snipe at 3 of my posts; nothing wrong in that but if you wanna say summat just say it fella.

I did say it, I asked you a simple question with the expectation of at least a simple reply. You made a statement which in all honesty professed you knew something. Why would anyone NOT help themselves? You seemed to know, your statement is testament to it.

Hey, If I "snipe" it's probably because it was worth it, but getting back to this thread..it wasn't a snipe because a similar question was put to the OP, who did actually respond positively. As I said earlier I'm not familiar with the "lack of communication" aspect unlike you.

I did say it, I asked you a simple question with the expectation of at least a simple reply. You made a statement which in all honesty professed you knew something. Why would anyone NOT help themselves? You seemed to know, your statement is testament to it.

Hey, If I "snipe" it's probably because it was worth it, but getting back to this thread..it wasn't a snipe because a similar question was put to the OP, who did actually respond positively. As I said earlier I'm not familiar with the "lack of communication" aspect unlike you.

I believe in the first interviews Mrs McCann refused to answer around 40 or so questions.

Edit. 48.

1. On May 3 2007, around 22:00, when you entered the apartment, what did you see? What did you do? Where did you look? What did you touch?

2. Did you search inside the bedroom wardrobe? (she replied that she wouldn’t answer)

3. (shown 2 photographs of her bedroom wardrobe) Can you describe its contents?

4. Why had the curtain behind the sofa in front of the side window (whose photo was shown to her) been tampered with? Did somebody go behind that sofa?

5. How long did your search of the apartment take after you detected your daughter Madeleine’s disappearance?

6. Why did you say from the start that Madeleine had been abducted?

7. Assuming Madeleine had been abducted, why did you leave the twins home alone to go to the ‘Tapas’ and raise the alarm? Because the supposed abductor could still be in the apartment.

8. Why didn’t you ask the twins, at that moment, what had happened to their sister or why didn’t you ask them later on?

9. When you raised the alarm at the ‘Tapas’ what exactly did you say and what were your exact words?

10. What happened after you raised the alarm in the ‘Tapas’?

11. Why did you go and warn your friends instead of shouting from the verandah?

12. Who contacted the authorities?

13. Who took place in the searches?

14. Did anyone outside of the group learn of Madeleine’s disappearance in those following minutes?

15. Did any neighbour offer you help after the disappearance?

16. What does 'we let her down' mean?

17. Did Jane tell you that night that she’d seen a man with a child?

18. How were the authorities contacted and which police force was alerted?

19. During the searches, with the police already there, where did you search for Maddie, how and in what way?

20. Why did the twins not wake up during that search or when they were taken upstairs?

21. Who did you phone after the occurrence?

22. Did you call Sky News?

23. Did you know the danger of calling the media, because it could influence the abductor?

24. Did you ask for a priest?

25. By what means did you divulge Madeleine’s features, by photographs or by any other means?

26. Is it true that during the searches you remained seated on Maddie’s bed without moving?

27. What was your behaviour that night?

28. Did you manage to sleep?

29. Before travelling to Portugal did you make any comment about a foreboding or a bad feeling?

30. What was Madeleine’s behaviour like?

31. Did Maddie suffer from any illness or take any medication?

32. What was Madeleine’s relationship like with her brother and sister?

33. What was Madeleine’s relationship like with her brother and sister, friends and school mates?

34. As for your professional life, in how many and which hospitals have you worked?

35. What is your medical specialty?

36. Have you ever done shift work in any emergency services or other services?

37. Did you work every day?

38. At a certain point you stopped working, why?

39. Are the twins difficult to get to sleep? Are they restless and does that cause you uneasiness?

40. Is it true that sometimes you despaired with your children’s behaviour and that left you feeling very uneasy?

41. Is it true that in England you even considered handing over Madeleine’s custody to a relative?

42. In England, did you medicate your children? What type of medication?

43. In the case files you were SHOWN CANINE forensic testing films, where you can see them marking due to detection of the scent of human corpse and blood traces, also human, and only human, as well as all the comments of the technician in charge of them. After watching and after the marking of the scent of corpse in your bedroom beside the wardrobe and behind the sofa, pushed up against the sofa wall, did you say you couldn’t explain any more than you already had?

44. When the sniffer dog also marked human blood behind the sofa, did you say you couldn’t explain any more than you already had?

45. When the sniffer dog marked the scent of corpse coming from the vehicle you hired a month after the disappearance, did you say you couldn’t explain any more than you already had?

46. When human blood was marked in the boot of the vehicle, did you say you couldn’t explain any more than you already had?

47. When confronted with the results of Maddie’s DNA, whose analysis was carried out in a British laboratory, collected from behind the sofa and the boot of the vehicle, did you say you couldn’t explain any more than you already had?

48. Did you have any responsibility or intervention in your daughter’s disappearance?

A QUESTION SHE DID ANSWER

Q. Are you aware that in not answering the questions you are jeopardising the investigation, which seeks to discover what happened to your daughter?

A. 'Yes, if that’s what the investigation thinks.'

Where did you get this information from ?

Where did you get this information from ?

Its freely available online from multiple sources.

In this instance i used Mail Online however a quick Google will find the questions from many many places. :)