'Redrobbo' Cllr. John Robson has passed away

Very sad news. I enjoyed his posts and endless positivity, no matter what life threw at him. My thoughts are with his friends and family.

RIP Redrobbo :(

My condolences to your partner, family and loved ones.......

RIP Red, what a shock, I met him when I was in England last year. Like Jane said I found him witty and charming. My condolences to his partner John and his family.

So sad to hear this, Redrobbo was a very special person and will be greatly missed. My condolences to his friends and family.

RIP Redrobbo.

Oh no, this is news that I really didn't want to hear. Ever the positive, supportive man and ever the optimist, last time I talked to John he was determined that he was going to beat his cancer.

My most sincere condolences to anybody who will mourn John's passing, in particular his loving partner and family, of whom he was so proud.

Farewell John- I hope you are out of pain now.

This is awful news. This is a thread I really did not want to read.

I've not seen John for several years but he was a lovely, kind, funny, generous man and Sheffield is poorer for his passing.

My thoughts are with his partner, nobikejohn, and his son Steve, and all his family.

I don't really know what else to say.

Although I never met Redrobbo, in my early days on the forum he was one of the members whose posts always attracted my attention. He was informative, helpful and definitely as has been said 'one of the good guys'. Sad news indeed.

Sad news. He was a big help over the years and one of my favourite posters from back in the day.

Sad news. My condolences to NoBikeJohn as well as Redrobbo's family and friends. RIP

Very sad news. My thoughts go to the family and close friends. However, RedRobbo would be pleased as an attender of the meets to see he had brought so many old Forummers together again on here.

RIP John x